Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 ⋆ GOLD SWAP | 07 ↔ RS3 | BEST RATES ⋆

Check's Gold Swap Service

OSRS Gold RS3 Gold

Current Stock:

OSRS:
400M
RS3: 30M

Offering swaps between OSRS and RS3 Gold.

Contact me for the latest rates!

Discord: Trader#6482

Last edited:
Let me know when you're ready. We could use any approved MM

Still swapping.

Arbitrary prices given by a site that doesn't even actually offer the swap, but pretends to be some authority on actual prices. I could make a website and have it display anything I want, too.

Compare to legitimate swap sites if you want to see what people are willing to give when they actually have intention to carry out the trade.

That site reads: 1M EOC → 0.230M OSRS

If those rates were true, I'd buy RS3 gold at a high price of $0.20, and sell OSRS gold at the low of $0.90, and still make a killing. You don't see any problem with that math?

Buy 1 billion RS3 from forums for median price of $0.16/M. $160 total cost.

Swap to 230M of OSRS according to that "accurate conversion rate."

Sell the 230M OSRS for $0.95/M. $218.50.

Woah. Infinitely profitable arbitrage!

Most sites buy gold at ~$0.95/M OSRS and ~0.16/M RS3. Just simple math will tell you that my conversion rates are fair.

Whatever site you linked is absolute horse shit, and you will get laughed out of any trading forum for linking it.

online now

Swapped from RS3 to 07, went first since I asked for the swap, Check did it no problem. Even was patient when I didn't know how to Discord!

+1 from me anyday

Last edited:
Successful 480M swap with Bill Kooly. Very quick and smooth trade. Thank you.

Online now.

Online now to take swaps.

This swapping service is back online.

Online now.

Online now. If I do not immediately respond, I may be offline. Feel free to leave a message at any of my method of contacts.

Online now

Online now

Online now

Online now

Online now