Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Gold Farms

Anyone have gold farms setup to make money for their mains? Id like to get 1 or 2 accounts running to funnel money into my main account.

So... what do you want to know? Wether other people also run bots to provide for their main accounts? If so then yes that does occur.

lad

Both accounts have to be subscribed; however, if one account has been member before, it can have free trade as an f2p. So really all you'd need to do is buy a bond once, and when it's used up, you won't need a membership anymore, but i don't know what kind of bot you are going to use.

Im thinking about using Eagles Granite cutter bot and running 2 accounts botting that while I play. Not sure if there are better things to bot with no skills.

Also do you use a VPN?

Im thinking about using Eagles Granite cutter bot and running 2 accounts botting that while I play. Not sure if there are better things to bot with no skills.

Also do you use a VPN?

Go to the guide section I have made an extensive guide on how to make cash.

im botting osrs to fund my rs3 acc, im making about 30m eoc a day from agility, i could change task for more gold but its working just fine how it is and im not really in need of too much gold atm

im botting osrs to fund my rs3 acc, im making about 30m eoc a day from agility, i could change task for more gold but its working just fine how it is and im not really in need of too much gold atm

agility? arena or something?

I've got to try this some time, to be honest.
some proggies, the 85h one is currently running, 103h was interupted due to update
mi4iRqt.jpg

wJI5xPl.png

This was done on 2 different accounts, 103hour one is currently 99 and not banned, sold it.

Just goes to show that OSRS > RS3. They at least care enough to ban the bots :p Botting rooftop agility in OSRS gets you banned in <2 hours if not instantly