Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gold Bracelet Crafter: Goldfarm Edition [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trees submitted a new resource:

Gold Bracelet Crafter: Goldfarm Edition - Craft gold bracelets! Easy 150k/hr.

Lwnzxj6.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only made about 1K gold bracelets so far but it's been good other than getting stuck with an event npc. It attempts to dismiss the NPC while it has the bracelet smelting menu open.. other than that, it works great. I'll leave a review on it after I smelt all the gold bars I have.

Doesn't really work. Not sure why this is paid.... It made about 200 bracelets and then just sits at the bank after depositing an inv and withdrawing gold bars, it never goes back to the furnace (edge)

Also it's very bad at walking to the furnace room when it does work, and it has issues with constantly using bars on players instead of the furnace, but rotating the camera seems to avoid that issue somewhat.

Would advise against running this without babysitting it but it does sort of work when it does work.

@Trees
Bot is no longer working. It just stands there and does nothing. I've tried to troubleshoot it but nothing works.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.