Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gMasterFarmer

not fat just chubby
As I said, other authors are just undercutting themselves, that's why this bot looks to be 'too expensive' for some people, even though its price is fair.

Yep you say that but I don't agree that they are undercuting themselves, I think their pricing is fine as it is for people like me. When I develop enterprise applications, my sales department does not go to companies and say ''This is the value it adds to your profit which is a lot of money, therefore we want 30% of what it makes you earn". I have a bit more understanding for that idealogy for a huge software company, but not for software developers here on RuneMate considering these bots are easy to make, it's an oversaturated market and is for many a hobby or for self use and sharing afterwards for extra money. I agree that the pricing is ok for people who use it irregularly, but not for those who spent the amounts like I do as it then becomes a lot more interesting for me to make other choices. You don't have to agree, it's just how I think about it.

profit so far
YpHCgEu.png

I don't agree that they are undercuting themselves
500k/h roughly translates to ~$0.40/h.
30% (normal cut) of that is $0.12, this bot is only $0.08 and you can make more than 500k/h iirc (correct me if I'm wrong). Every other author that prices this type of bot under 8c/h is undercutting him/herself.

considering these bots are easy to make
Why not make your own and gold farm it for free then? :)

I agree that the pricing is ok for people who use it irregularly, but not for those who spent the amounts like I do as it then becomes a lot more interesting for me to make other choices
I kinda get that RuneMate isn't ideal for gold farming, but please keep in mind that bot quality and features are contributing to the hourly cost. You can't solely look at a bot and base its price on 'how much it makes', because that wouldn't make any sense. The fact that this bot has mulling support makes the price even fairer than it currently is.

Edit: I get why it's interesting to look at other bots because their price is lower than this one, just trying to say that Gengsta has set the right example in terms of pricing. It's a damn shame other authors are undercutting themselves to get a little bit more usage, and dragging this one down in a sense.

Last edited:
not fat just chubby
500k/h roughly translates to ~$0.40/h.
30% (normal cut) of that is $0.12, this bot is only $0.08 and you can make more than 500k/h iirc (correct me if I'm wrong). Every other author that prices this type of bot under 8c/h is undercutting him/herself.

Why not make your own and gold farm it for free then? :)

I kinda get that RuneMate isn't ideal for gold farming, but please keep in mind that bot quality and features are contributing to the hourly cost. You can't solely look at a bot and base its price on 'how much it makes', because that wouldn't make any sense. The fact that this bot has mulling support makes the price even fairer than it currently is.

Edit: I get why it's interesting to look at other bots because their price is lower than this one, just trying to say that Gengsta has set the right example in terms of pricing. It's a damn shame other authors are undercutting themselves to get a little bit more usage, and dragging this one down in a sense.

Gym, 2 jobs gives me barely any time to spend programming own projects. And if I do have the time, I cannot see a single line of code anymore when I get home. Yes they are undercutting with your logic of 30%, but that's what I don't agree with in the first place ;) But I will make time to make my own, muling is indeed very nice I have tested it today and worked flawlessly. I'm just giving feedback to Gengsta. Maybe he would make more profit if he puts it at 0.05$ just because all the users from Divine master farmer and Royal master farmer would start using his one. So it would look like he is making less money, but sometimes lowering prices increases profit.

If we're talking business here, a break handler would be wonderful. Not only will it lower the risk of getting banned, the bot in turn will have more usage time which means more cash for Gengsta.

(This was a shitty way to request a break handler)
Plus, if i may, @Fatboy61 this particular bot has way better speed than divine master farmer if im being honest here. I saw your post and wanted to try it out for myself. I currently run 3 accounts on my pc when i go to school. Usually my main focus is on higher level thieving accounts (98-99 thieving). For the past week I got the following results:
gMasterFarmer: 75k xp/h (~1.750 steals/h) on a level 96/98, and then upwards of 90k (~2100 steals/h) with 99 thiev + thiev cape
Divine master farmer: 64k xp/h (~1.500 steals/h) on levels 96/98 and then upwards of ~75/78k(~1.750/1.800 steals/h) w/99 thiev+cape
These are just the stats i got. IMO for farming purposes this bot is better, but not nescesarilly safer as of now. Since I would usually bot 7/8h (leaving the pc while at school) and then +3/4 hours after school, this had a lot of risk. Got 4 accounts banned up to date.

Again, these are just my stats and my opinion. Maybe it's worth the extra 3 cents, maybe it's not. But like I said, if a break handler would be added, this would have the potential to be better, regarding of it's price.

not fat just chubby
If we're talking business here, a break handler would be wonderful. Not only will it lower the risk of getting banned, the bot in turn will have more usage time which means more cash for Gengsta.

(This was a shitty way to request a break handler)
Plus, if i may, @Fatboy61 this particular bot has way better speed than divine master farmer if im being honest here. I saw your post and wanted to try it out for myself. I currently run 3 accounts on my pc when i go to school. Usually my main focus is on higher level thieving accounts (98-99 thieving). For the past week I got the following results:
gMasterFarmer: 75k xp/h (~1.750 steals/h) on a level 96/98, and then upwards of 90k (~2100 steals/h) with 99 thiev + thiev cape
Divine master farmer: 64k xp/h (~1.500 steals/h) on levels 96/98 and then upwards of ~75/78k(~1.750/1.800 steals/h) w/99 thiev+cape
These are just the stats i got. IMO for farming purposes this bot is better, but not nescesarilly safer as of now. Since I would usually bot 7/8h (leaving the pc while at school) and then +3/4 hours after school, this had a lot of risk. Got 4 accounts banned up to date.

Again, these are just my stats and my opinion. Maybe it's worth the extra 3 cents, maybe it's not. But like I said, if a break handler would be added, this would have the potential to be better, regarding of it's price.

I achieved 2100+ steals with 99 thieving on divine too in the past.

What combat level and thieving level did your account have? Did you run it daily? And for how many hours per instance?
Would be interesting to know so I don't make many mistakes myself :)

I was running it on a level 3, probably the red-flag... I ran it for 3 days, about 6 hours a day.

now it doesnt work at all, soon as i start it it says this
upload_2019-6-18_16-27-30.png

also, i just checked my account and mulitple of instances were taken out??
i ran one instance for litterally 2 mins trying to get this to work but it kept throwing the error i posted above. can i please get refunded for these ones???
upload_2019-6-18_16-31-21.png

Community Manager
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

on a way from lumby to tea stalls it gets stuck at cows bruv, sometimes it runs through tho

running from spot to spot during progressive mode is cucked up, like 50% of time gets stuck also Teleports out of tea stall spot for some pepega raisin