Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS GG Perm

ANTI-NWO
First time botting since 2008, I went to bed last night and left on ProCrafting. Woke up today to a perm. Can I appeal this?

it's a fucking joke

Stats 99 range, 99 mage ect :/

IS there anyway I can get unbanned guys, i'll pay someone if they help.

thanks

Last edited:
ANTI-NWO
They can check with ur ip and the hackers ip if they find anything suspicious then u might get it backj

Ive paid one person to get me a fighter torso. So this could be a good thing, how do I appeal a ban ?

I've learned to never bot away from the PC nowadays. I know... 'not being at the PC' is the whole point of botting. Have had a couple bans leaving bots on over night stupidly.

Yup, doing the same. Happy with 1350+ total at the moment :)

JagexLegitBotter
my account got perm banned at 1700+ total level. But the only thing that saved my ass was using a VPN every time I botted. I appealed the ban and got unbanned less than a week later. goodluck

[Reasoning I got unbanned w/Email]

Hi --------------,

You're receiving this email as you've recently appealed a ban on the account with the login name:
--------------------------------

After a comprehensive review of this account, we identified a period of unusual activity around the time of the offence. As a result, we've removed any offences which occurred during this time as we believe they were not committed by the creator of this account.