Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

GG main just got banned

I see that there are some plans listed as windows. What would the OS on the others be? Like the $15 3g plan for example.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well, people said me that the VPS works fine with other bots, idk how it would run with Runemate.

Been camping on a near maxed main at aquanites for the past week for 6-10hrs/day. Haven't been banned. Not using any vps nonsense, I do all my trading, questing, monthly, weekly and daily challenges legit though which is around 4-6 hours a week legit playtime (usually on a friday/saturday night). Oh, I also try and PvM when I can legit. Honestly don't see how it is common for people to lose their mains like this.

It's c
Been camping on a near maxed main at aquanites for the past week for 6-10hrs/day. Haven't been banned. Not using any vps nonsense, I do all my trading, questing, monthly, weekly and daily challenges legit though which is around 4-6 hours a week legit playtime (usually on a friday/saturday night). Oh, I also try and PvM when I can legit. Honestly don't see how it is common for people to lose their mains like this.

It's common for bots to be banned.

It's common for bots to be banned.
Incorrect. Reckless botting is accountable for most of these 'common' bans.

It's gonna be a sad day when he gets banned lol. He seems attached to the account he's botting which is a no no.
It's my only runescape account, I play the game on/off so I don't really care if it does get banned. Just trying to max it out before I lose total interest in the game

Incorrect. Reckless botting is accountable for most of these 'common' bans.

It's my only runescape account, I play the game on/off so I don't really care if it does get banned. Just trying to max it out before I lose total interest in the game
"most" of these common bans