Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

GG main just got banned

They are handing out the 48-hour bans again. It was a while they only used Major offence, but first time offence is now considered as Minor mostly. Nothing "rare" here.
really? sweet! So you're telling me...I could bot for 7 days straight...and only get a temp ban the first time? LOL.
Quick question to everyone...what happens to your bank when you get temp banned? Does it get rolled back?

really? sweet! So you're telling me...I could bot for 7 days straight...and only get a temp ban the first time? LOL.
Quick question to everyone...what happens to your bank when you get temp banned? Does it get rolled back?
When i got a temp ban The week long restriction didnt just apply to ingame time, i didnt play the account for 2 weeks and next time i logged in i could trade/use th/etc and bank and stats were left untouched.

If you bot, there is no guarantee you'll get a temp ban. Most likely it'll be permanent even if it's your first offence.

mew

If you bot, there is no guarantee you'll get a temp ban. Most likely it'll be permanent even if it's your first offence.
I'm almost 100% sure that the reason this was only a temp ban for me is because I'm 99 everything but invention

Nah it doesn't roll back, you could suicide 4-5 days straight, get a temp and collect the stuff 7 days later before the membership runs out (if using bonds, i guess)

Most of my suiciders are just getting temp banned too, have only received 2 perma bans so far

Java Warlord
wow...boohoo...at least you're not perma banned...I've never been lucky enough to be temp banned on the twenty-something accounts I had. You should consider yourself very lucky ;)
NEVER LUCKY
photo.jpg

I'm almost 100% sure that the reason this was only a temp ban for me is because I'm 99 everything but invention
I don't think they give a shit about that, they permabanned my 6 year old main account with a lot of 99's and all quests on my first offence :(

I've been botting on runemate since last month with 3 accounts and I've never gotten caught or banned
I've been botting 24/7 Non stop