Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Get rid of the fucking cancer

Well, the guy is ignoring me (2 days now) and didnt pay me, I would be careful betting on the site.
Dont cry about ads.
(Bold for Savior)

And like Qosmiof, I cant work, I'm not old enough.

I've been called a god before.
I betted today. Talked to admins and mods. Ofcourse you have low chance of winning a gambling host, but it indeed is a legit one.

Tbh, i dont care. I will never say no to few extra bucks. I am contributing to this community as much as i can, i pay for supporter to support cloud and arbi. So if i make 2-3$ a week, why not? I am not old enough for a job, my programming skills are still on low level to make something good enough to have enough money for atleast everyday things (coffee, snacks etc). Cant goldfarm as my pc cant do it. So yeah, why not?

Damn that sucks man, where i live you can start working legally from 15 years old. Alot better in my opinion.

Damn that sucks man, where i live you can start working legally from 15 years old. Alot better in my opinion.
Yeah but you guys have to take in, that i am studying in highschool atm. Then 4-5 more years in college. And after that ill try to start
My own company with development related stuff. Hopefully i can gain enough programming knowledge till that time(sooner the better).

If you start working with 14 years old, you would retire with 30 years old or something near that, and that could bankrupt the country.
So, dont live in Brazil.

If you start working with 14 years old, you would retire with 30 years old or something near that, and that could bankrupt the country.
So, dont live in Brazil.
You need 53 (women) and 55 (men) years of work time before you can retire ( or 63 years old i think (men) 60 (women))

Oh, and I forgot to say about the schools in general.But you guys know...(hopefully my parents pay my private school.)
~1 year and 10 months lasting.

Yes, here in Brazil you need 90 years to retire (work time + years old). Something like that

Oh, and I forgot to say about the schools in general.But you guys know...(hopefully my parents pay my private school.)
~1 year and 10 months lasting.

Yes, here in Brazil you need 90 years to retire (work time + years old). Something like that
Weird af

Java Warlord
NOTE: only REGISTERED USERS SEE SINATURES.

In that case people who do register here, they understand advertising is part of internet business.
This shit here is entirely worthless without registering though.

Well, the guy is ignoring me (2 days now) and didnt pay me, I would be careful betting on the site.
Dont cry about ads.
(Bold for Savior)

And like Qosmiof, I cant work, I'm not old enough.
lmao

I am 17, and here you cant work until 18 (except in the summer time). You cant get a good job without a very good education. And if you calculate it gets 16-20$ per month. Which is more than what i make with programming per month. 20$ is enough for everyday things. With scripts we (bot authors) make, we allow people to make money with it. Why wouldnt we? We dont sell out forums. Not at all. People who come to runemate NOTE: only REGISTERED USERS SEE SINATURES.

In that case people who do register here, they understand advertising is part of internet business.

Yeah no offence taken :)

We can discuss and proove each other right / wrong.
If you proove me why thats bad, i will take it off indeed :)
Bruh, you're saying that you can't work hard and earn $$. But! Why u betting n shit m9?:eek:

Tutorial on ignoring bitches:
n9y6KIL.gif
Doesn't work, RM's proxy makes it different for every user, and even different sometimes per page for the same user.

Also, you can work at 14 years old in the US. It's federal law, maxing at 3 hours per day (21 hours a week). At minimum wage, that's still $150 a week. Go be a disher or a host. I bagged groceries when I was 15, and all through high school. If you are younger than 14 years old, then go do chores for you parents and get a fucking allowance. I got $5 a week for vacuuming and taking out the trash. It's very easy.

12 year old normie
Doesn't work, RM's proxy makes it different for every user, and even different sometimes per page for the same user.

Also, you can work at 14 years old in the US. It's federal law, maxing at 3 hours per day (21 hours a week). At minimum wage, that's still $150 a week. Go be a disher or a host. I bagged groceries when I was 15, and all through high school. If you are younger than 14 years old, then go do chores for you parents and get a fucking allowance. I got $5 a week for vacuuming and taking out the trash. It's very easy.

Even prostituting your body is better than showing cancerous ads on a user friendly forum. :--)

In think you dont got the ideia.
"In MY COUNTRY..." (NOT USA).

Whatever, the RuneMate has ads in the forum and we cant ad in our signature space?
"EXIA SCRIPTING
DONATE BLA BLA BLA"
That is an ad, so please, stop.

One more addendum:
I didnt mean to be rude or disrespectful.

12 year old normie

Whatever, the RuneMate has ads in the forum and we cant ad in our signature space?
"EXIA SCRIPTING
DONATE BLA BLA BLA"

It's unique, just like I have a pi logo in my signature. He isn't expecting any improvement money-gaining wise with it. He isn't trying to advertise that he scripts.

That unlike all these bullshit banners that forces consumerism down everyone's throat. I want to be able to visit this forum without all these unmonitored advertisements. What would you think if people placed a giant billboard infront of your house with the text 'Visit Rune fucking Room to lose your money' on it?

Java Warlord

"EXIA SCRIPTING
DONATE BLA BLA BLA"

One more addendum:
I didnt mean to be rude or disrespectful.
because user ads spam all over the forum, while there is only one ad on the runemate main page. See the difference?

It's unique, just like I have a pi logo in my signature. He isn't expecting any improvement money-gaining wise with it. He isn't trying to advertise that he scripts.

That unlike all these bullshit banners that forces consumerism down everyone's throat. I want to be able to visit this forum without all these unmonitored advertisements. What would you think if people placed a giant billboard infront of your house with the text 'Visit Rune fucking Room to lose your money' on it?
Well that money thing is completely on user itself. And about the banners, internet is build on ads. Business is built on ads.
Thats how it is. And again, as i stated@exia , here i cant work until 18.....

because user ads spam all over the forum, while there is only one ad on the runemate main page. See the difference?
We could ask arbi to implement hide signature button like pb has

I think you can ignore it, right? When you see a vid at Youtube with ads you can. When you visit a blog/site that has ads you can. Why not here?

Well that money thing is completely on user itself. And about the banners, internet is build on ads. Business is built on ads.

That

12 year old normie

It is build on ads, but in moderation. That's why there's only one banner on the front-page of the forum. With this runeroom shit it's one every other post and it's forcing stuff down people's throats. One giant add somewhere, no problem. 50% of the posts containing the ad, no thank you.