Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gatsby Combat Helper

After the latest update there's some weird behavior with auto prayer switch and 1 ticking. If I'm in range gear and flicking rigour, then swap to melee gear, the bot will flick both piety and rigour. I have attached the logs.

It looks like the problem might be with the do not equip functionality. If I'm in melee gear flicking piety, then swap to a 2H (bgs), it will start flicking piety OFF every tick

Attachments

• combat_helper_shaqtus24_18092023_181144.log
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
  • runescape_20230918_181144.log
    183.5 KB · Views: 0
TheOkayGatsby
What's the difference between this and the paid version?
They're the same thing, but the free version is limited to 6hrs/week.

After the latest update there's some weird behavior with auto prayer switch and 1 ticking. If I'm in range gear and flicking rigour, then swap to melee gear, the bot will flick both piety and rigour. I have attached the logs.

It looks like the problem might be with the do not equip functionality. If I'm in melee gear flicking piety, then swap to a 2H (bgs), it will start flicking piety OFF every tick
Sorry, just now seeing this. This should be fixed in the current update. But thank you for reporting this and providing logs.

Hey i don't seem to find an option for dt2 bosses except toa , could you put a short video of how to work it out ? thank you .

TheOkayGatsby
So just to make sure it just does the prayer and gear right now so you just have to learn the mechanics of everything eles?

TheOkayGatsby
So just to make sure it just does the prayer and gear right now so you just have to learn the mechanics of everything eles?

It will automatically change protection prayers for you. You still need to manually change weapons, but any additional equipment will equip for you. (eg; you click trident, ahrims will equip)