Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gatsby Combat Helper

Hey the bot was working beautifully the other day. I tried running it just now but the gear switch assist function doesn't seem to be working. Everything else in terms of the prayer flicking, etc. seems to be okay though. Thanks.

TheOkayGatsby
Hey the bot was working beautifully the other day. I tried running it just now but the gear switch assist function doesn't seem to be working. Everything else in terms of the prayer flicking, etc. seems to be okay though. Thanks.
hey man, gear switching is currently broken. should be fixed later today, sorry about that!

hey im doing vadoris and it is not praying meele in the beginning and when i do it manually it does switch to pray from the attack but it does not switch back to protect from meele am i doing something wrong ?

TheOkayGatsby
hey im doing vadoris and it is not praying meele in the beginning and when i do it manually it does switch to pray from the attack but it does not switch back to protect from meele am i doing something wrong ?
any chance you could message me in discord? Would be a little easier to ask questions and see whats going on :) you can just ping me in general chat and I'll dm you.

any chance you have "disable npc id protection" turned on?

@theokaygatsby