Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gAltar

@Gengsta gonna echo one of the reviews: bot can offer bones, get thru portal to phials, unnote bones... then it fails to get into players house.. spam types host name and doesnt move...

it was working before the update last thursday the 13th, which broke the step where he goes back into the house. Sometimes it doesn't walk back outside. Might have trouble recognizing the portal?

Community Manager
This bot is currently 99% broken, and you will probably recieve a message saying "inputStream is null" if you try to start it.
Please hold up while I work on resolving it.

CUCCC MAN
would love if u included what you fix with the updates, other than that 5 stars from me so far!

Hey, can you add support to Big Bones? They're a slow but half as costly/xp than normal dragon, so some people like it for that

Been great from 50 - 61, Any chance of including a break handler?

Getting stuck outside the portal spamming host's name, common issue? Anything on my end I can do to resolve this?

Last edited:
I cant seem to get this bot to start running. Is there anything im doing wrong? Have bones and gp in inventory and outside portal in rimmington. Seems to just sit outside portal spamming host name.

I cant seem to get this bot to start running. Is there anything im doing wrong? Have bones and gp in inventory and outside portal in rimmington. Seems to just sit outside portal spamming host name.
I think it's runemate itself, everyone's having issues since the update :)

Need's updating to implement new house advertisement.
using the 'last visited' option would allow much faster runs.

So does this not work at all with the new POH advertisements? Whenever I try to run it it just clicks on the notes bones and can’t find Phials. Does the same thing with un-noted bones inside the house as well. It clicks on the bone but then can’t find the altar

Community Manager
So does this not work at all with the new POH advertisements? Whenever I try to run it it just clicks on the notes bones and can’t find Phials. Does the same thing with un-noted bones inside the house as well. It clicks on the bone but then can’t find the altar
Is this still a problem? It was most likely related to a client issue with getting the selected item.

Bot stops at the portal where you type in hosts name.
Could you post the logs?

Bot enters hosts house and just starts clicking the bones before running to the alter.

Attachments

• gAltar 11-28 22-51-25.log
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
Bot enters hosts house and just starts clicking the bones before running to the alter.
Because this bot heavily relies on item interaction, it will not work. Last nights game update Included some engine changes that only cloud can fix within the client. He was able to fix most of the client remotely, however, you'll need to wait until he returns from thanksgiving to fix the broken hooks which cause this behaviour.

seems to be broken? has it not been updated yet? just keeps clicking bones? :( i love this bot thou please fix

When leaving hosts house it just stops it clicks the bones to use on philas but just hovers over other players