Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Summoning [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! The bot hovers its mouse at the crafting interaction screen (over random pouches/items) after clicking on the obelisk and does not click "Make." Additionally, it's important to note that it also does NOT press the space bar to initiate the making of the pouch

Side note: Past this bug, I am very impressed with the speed of it's interactions :)

Hi! The bot hovers its mouse at the crafting interaction screen (over random pouches/items) after clicking on the obelisk and does not click "Make." Additionally, it's important to note that it also does NOT press the space bar to initiate the making of the pouch

Side note: Past this bug, I am very impressed with the speed of it's interactions :)
What was your issue with it getting stuck? ?

What was your issue with it getting stuck? ?
After it clicks on the summoning obelisk, it does nothing. It doesn't start making the pouch or anything -- it just hovers over the items/pouches that you can make. *Edit* I would also like to add that it doesn't matter which summoning pouch you select in the bot settings, they all result in the same behavior

After it clicks on the summoning obelisk, it does nothing. It doesn't start making the pouch or anything -- it just hovers over the items/pouches that you can make. *Edit* I would also like to add that it doesn't matter which summoning pouch you select in the bot settings, they all result in the same behavior

They updated the make X window so that's what is causing the issue. I'll get it fixed

the bot gets stuck in the action interface when trying to make granite lobster pouches I think its because they changed the interface around a bit not sure ------ sorry just seen above sorry for bugging you

The bot doesnt bank after teleing to edge now. please fix!

edit : it dosent click bank teller

Status
Not open for further replies.