Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Summoning [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot submitted a new resource:

Galaxy Summoning - Training Summoning with ease

Welcome to Galaxy Summoning! Your new AIO Summoning Bot.

Disclaimer: I don't play much anymore so I'm not up to date with new methods/areas. If you have any areas you'd like to get added please let me know.

Supports All Pouches! (Let me know if you'd like me to add something else)

Supported Locations:
  • Edgeville
  • Menapos
  • Priff

Requirements:
  1. Edge Wilderness Sword 1 (For edgeville location)
  2. Spirit Kyatt (For edgeville location)
  3. Enough...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could add the Menaphos one, it would be really nice. It's really simple. It's just north of the bank, it's not that far of a run and you don't need any pouches.

If you could add the Menaphos one, it would be really nice. It's really simple. It's just north of the bank, it's not that far of a run and you don't need any pouches.
Could you please send me a link? Also do you have an account to test with if it requires quests ?

Should be fixed now.

I'll test it out

Update: Appears to be working!

So update 2. It worked fine for a while with bvoth gold and green charms. Now it is giving me the error that I'm out of gold charms again and I have over 3700 remaining

I'll test it out

Update: Appears to be working!

So update 2. It worked fine for a while with bvoth gold and green charms. Now it is giving me the error that I'm out of gold charms again and I have over 3700 remaining

Did you change something in-between ? Which familiar ?

Also were the charms in inventory or bank?

Last edited:
Charms were in the inventory. I didn't change anything either
That's strange. Do you mind trying again and sending me the log next time it runs out of charms or stops ?

Also sorry you're having so many problems but thanks for being patient.
Thanks!

That's strange. Do you mind trying again and sending me the log next time it runs out of charms or stops ?

Also sorry you're having so many problems but thanks for being patient.
Thanks!

Yeah, I'll test more. I just really want to see this working before dexp wekeend

Bot works perfect, except when he wants to withdraw a new kyatt from bank, he tries it while inventory is still full with pouches from the earlier run.

Btw, using tokkul-zo as teleport to a bank is much faster then wilderness sword

Status
Not open for further replies.