Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Div [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runs well for me apart from one thing and is likely to get accounts banned. It can't find the rift when a cache is open. It waits 10mins then runs again.

Last edited:
works great, but level 50 wisp colony coordinates are wrong, it goes past the actual colony, across the log and into the Jogres.

when your inventory gets filled up a lot of the time the bot just sits there doing nothing, but if you intefere and start converting the memories it clicks on another wisp and starts trying to harvest more.

Last edited:
works great, but level 50 wisp colony coordinates are wrong, it goes past the actual colony, across the log and into the Jogres.

when your inventory gets filled up a lot of the time the bot just sits there doing nothing, but if you intefere and start converting the memories it clicks on another wisp and starts trying to harvest more.
To be honest this bot hasn't been updated in a long long time. I'll have to take another look when I get a chance.

Sooooo.... I went to bed letting this script running to harvest and get energy and came back to it pulling the lever in and out of the wilderness in ardy. I don't know how long it was doing this.... but if that doesnt seem like a sure fire way to get banned I dont know what does.

It a good script.
i dont need for it to automatically change locations and stuff like that, and since im using it simply, just leaving it on a spot and then changing my self whenever i want, its working very well.
The only problem, which makes it stuck some times, is that it doesnt close the message saying the bag is full, if for a change the message is over the rift it wont close, move camera or do something else to be able to click on the rift and deliver the memories.
Thats the only problem imo, when bot gets stuck.

This Runemate platform is very good ... but the free bots are very outdated, I ask you to remove the outdated bots to avoid embarrassment (eg some client lose account). I was very upset after I rested 5H and the bot did nothing.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.