Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Full-screen applications lag when RuneMate is running in the background

Not quite sure why it does this but is it something that can be fixed? Whenever I have runemate running and I try to play battlefield, csgo or any fullscreen game, the mouse skips around etc like crazy making it impossible to play the game with Runemate in the background. It would be really nice if this could be fixed.
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Engineer
I have no idea why this would happen since we don't do anything with your real mouse.

Mod Automation
Some computer resource is throttling most likely. The usual suspects are CPU and RAM.

Some computer resource is throttling most likely. The usual suspects are CPU and RAM.
That's what the my case was, I'm pretty sure I was doing some derp stuff that made me hit 100% cpu usage. Doesn't happen any more though

So the "memory leak" could cause it? I still dont get how it would affect me though as its using 20% of my cpu when running 1 client and bf4 together.

So the "memory leak" could cause it? I still dont get how it would affect me though as its using 20% of my cpu when running 1 client and bf4 together.
Was your CPU at 100%? The "mouse interaction" isn't RuneMate moving your mouse, it's your mouse not moving as fluidly as it should :/

No.. 20%. Other bots works fine with fullscreen games, its just runemate who fucks it up for some reason.