Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Free Account for bot authors and script writers

Today i started to work on an account that i will lend to all bot authors that need help in their scripts and dont have a account that has the stats for it. Firstly i would like to know what you guys would like that i would get for the account first ? ive already bought membership for it.

Oh and its osrs only right now but if someone needs an rs3 account i could start training one too

Im doing this because im bored af and want to help the community to more and better scripts :p

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Today i started to work on an account that i will lend to all bot authors that need help in their scripts and dont have a account that has the stats for it. Firstly i would like to know what you guys would like that i would get for the account first ? ive already bought membership for it.

Oh and its osrs only right now but if someone needs an rs3 account i could start training one too

Im doing this because im bored af and want to help the community to more and better scripts :p
75 Mining :p

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Well if you want :D you only need to mine the Volcanic sulphur and create dynamite and its really quick but atm ill do some quests for the account
I never made dynamite :p
I just mined all the way to 100%

Will quickly end up locked and/or banned unless you restrict it to 2 or 3 authors.
Account sharing is not bannable and if it gets locked you can just restore it by changing the password for me atleast when one of my accs got locked

I've been called a god before.
I can already see some noob leaving the account on his first fisher for 2 hours...

Expected results?

Well i thought i would lend it for more known bot authors and scripts that need higher requirements than a noobies fisher which wouldnt probably have that high reqs