Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Flax Picking Bot

I see that it has been mentioned several times in the past, but I could not find a flax picking in the bot store. Does anyone know if there is one and I just missed it? Would it be an easy bot to make? Thanks for any and all help everyone!!

also looking one for my iron man, I cant use them "make your own bot DIY" ones so a simple premium flax picker would be nice.

A premium one not a free one, don't trust the free ones haha have had no bans at all using premium so I think ill stick to it

also looking one for my iron man, I cant use them "make your own bot DIY" ones so a simple premium flax picker would be nice.

A premium one not a free one, don't trust the free ones haha have had no bans at all using premium so I think ill stick to it
Yeah I would be willing to pay for a premium one as well

i guess one that we know works really real and has a less chance of getting banned, id pay .10/hour

I'm with SlashnHax on this one. A flax bot goes down to a field and walks back to the bank and deposits. There's like nothing to add besides maybe a break system but even so imho breaks are terrible anti-bans as it adds a sense of predictability to the bot. If it takes a break for an hour exactly every 6 hours it makes it look very bot-like.

I'm with SlashnHax on this one. A flax bot goes down to a field and walks back to the bank and deposits. There's like nothing to add besides maybe a break system but even so imho breaks are terrible anti-bans as it adds a sense of predictability to the bot. If it takes a break for an hour exactly every 6 hours it makes it look very bot-like.
there are some unique randomized anti-bans you can throw in there to mix things up on each individual account that could help imo

there are some unique randomized anti-bans you can throw in there to mix things up on each individual account that could help imo
Unique randomized anti-bans as in a set of basic 'anti-ban' but each account only has a specific set and parameters? The general consensus on 'anti-ban' (which is more often just random movements to mimic 'human randomness') is that it's usually a waste of time and generally ineffective, and most of the time it's just basic stuff like 'move the camera every 15 to 30 minutes' or 'wiggle the mouse a bit every x minutes'

Not saying it can't be done, just trying to understand what you consider 'unique randomized anti-bans'. It's hard to find things that actually reduce the chance of getting banned, and it's even harder to prove that they work.