Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial [FIX] macOS AgentInitializationException

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried everything aforementioned even moving files to desktop still no luck

Last login: Sat Dec 22 23:47:11 on ttys000

Nicolas-iMac:~ Ricky$ cd desktop

Nicolas-iMac:desktop Ricky$ ./runemate.sh

Nicolas-iMac:desktop Ricky$ Error: Could not find or load main class com.runemate.boot.Boot

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

Java Version: 11.0.1

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by jagexappletviewer (file:/Applications/Old%20School%20RuneScape.app/Contents/Java/jagexappletviewer.jar) to field java.lang.ClassLoader.scl

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of jagexappletviewer

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Startup config url:http://oldschool.runescape.com/jav_config.ws

Config URL is http://oldschool.runescape.com/jav_config.ws

I get this error:
./runemate.sh: line 1: {rtf1ansiansicpg1252cocoartf1671cocoasubrtf200: command not found

./runemate.sh: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `}'

./runemate.sh: line 2: `{\fonttbl\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier;}'

can somebody help me?

you have to make sure the text doc is plain text. each line of code is on a seperate line.

I get this:
chmod: runemate.sh: No such file or directory

and exactly where should the runemate.sh file be put? My runemate.jar file is in the "downloaded" folder.... should the runemate.sh also be in the downloaded folder then?

EDIT: I fixed it that problem... but now I get the
No Java runtime present, requesting install.

No Java runtime present, requesting install.

error

Last edited:
This is for macOS not Windows. If you're using Windows stop reading right now as this will not work for you. Solutions for Windows have been posted multiple times in the forum, look around for them.

Alright, so yesterday I tried again to find a fix for this error that seems to happen to almost everyone using macOS. I didn't find anything that worked yesterday and today I was finally able to run a tutorial island bot on my Macbook Pro. The solution is simply running the jagexappletviewer.jar instead of launching the client.

Disclaimer: it worked for me. I can't guarantee it works for you.

Prerequisites:
  • Disable your firewall or allow the java binary receive incoming connections.
  • The standalone RuneMate file (RuneMate.jar).
  • Any text editor (vim, Sublime, Atom, TextEdit, etc).
  • The official OSRS client.
  • Minimal knowledge of CLI.
Steps: these are as noob-friendly as possible
  • Launch your text editor and paste the following script:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
osrs_path="/Applications/Old School RuneScape.app/Contents/Java/jagexappletviewer.jar"
java -jar RuneMate.jar &
java -Djava.class.path="$osrs_path" -Dcom.jagex.config=http://oldschool.runescape.com/jav_config.ws jagexappletviewer -Djava.system.class.loader=app.systemclassloader -Dsun.java2d.nodraw=true -Xmx512m -Xss2m -XX:CompileThreshold=1500 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC &
  1. If you installed the OSRS client somewhere else other than /Applications/ or you changed the name of the client, change the value of the osrs_path variable accordingly.
  2. Save it as runemate.sh in the same folder you downloaded the RuneMate.jar file.
  3. Open the Terminal application and navigate to the folder you saved the runemate.sh file. Watch this video if you don't know what this means.
  4. Write: chmod +x runemate.sh
  5. Press enter.
  6. Write: ./runemate.sh
  7. Press enter.
Now both RuneMate and a OSRS client will launch and you will be able to run a bot.

After doing all this and you want to run RuneMate again, repeat steps 3, 6 and 7 or you can right click runemate.sh and change the application it opens with. Change it to Terminal. Like so and now you can double click it.

Sources:
Game Client
Hello,
So I'm not to savvy with the use of terminal, but when I believe I typed all the information I needed in this is what I got. I am also getting the error message that the agent exception is not binding. here is what my terminal said. Had something to do with jagex that it stated towards the bottom possilbly being the issue, but like I said I am not sure.

> #!/bin/bash
> rs2client="/Applications/rs2client.app/Contents/Java/jagexappletviewer.jar"
> java -jar RuneMate.jar &
> java -Djava.class.path="$rs2client” -Dcom.jagex.config=http://runescape.com/jav_config.ws jagexappletviewer -Djava.system.class.loader=app.systemclassloader -Dsun.java2d.nodraw=true -Xmx512m -Xss2m -XX:CompileThreshold=1500 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC &
[1] 6971
MY-Mac-Air:~ MY$
MY-Mac-Air:~ MY$ Error: Could not find or load main class jagexappletviewer
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jagexappletviewer

im getting this response
Daryls-MacBook-Pro-2:runematex DBRO$ chmod +x runemate.sh

Daryls-MacBook-Pro-2:runematex DBRO$ ./runemate.sh

-bash: ./runemate.sh: /bin/bash
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Keep getting the same error

Code:
Davids-MBP:~ Buddha$ cd Desktop

Davids-MBP:Desktop Buddha$ cd RM

Davids-MBP:RM Buddha$ chmod +x runemate.sh

Davids-MBP:RM Buddha$ ./runemate.sh

-bash: ./runemate.sh: /bin/bash
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

EDIT:::: solution

Fixed it by removing the spaces in the runemate.sh file between the lines of code

uh.... somehow i got it to work, thank you ! It took me two tries, i almost gave up.
I even split my hard drive with boot camp to run runemate on windows on my macbook, but i'm glad i dont have to do that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.