Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Fishing Trawler

Game Mode: /OSRS
  • Summary: A bot to run fishing trawler. The mini game is very boring to play but a lot of people want the outfit
  • Required stats: 15 fishing
  • Required quests: nonzo
  • Required items: All three are optional but one has to be used: Rope, Bailing bucket or Swamp paste

because its a very boring mini game that people don't want to do but I'm sure people would pay to get the full outfit for it. Hell Id pay for it. The loots not great but once you get up in lvl you get mantas and turtles which are semi decent money.

I vouch we need this

because its a very boring mini game that people don't want to do but I'm sure people would pay to get the full outfit for it. Hell Id pay for it. The loots not great but once you get up in lvl you get mantas and turtles which are semi decent money.
And amazing for ironmen

Swamp paste would be the easiest method to write up/implement, basically just have it climb on the boat, pick one of the wall spaces at random, spam click the same wall hole until the game ends, maybe add some pauses in the spam clicking/a break when you have full activity/make it switch wall spots at some point midway through, bank what you get from the net and repeat?

i just used an autoclicker and got on the boat manually every time but it was still a lot of hours wasted

0.29/hour so the outfit will cost less than 2 dollars (on average) Will prob tweak the price depending on competition and usage

My fishing trawler bot is now live!