Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fishing Mate

Hey Party, have you put this as "Fly rishing rod" on purpose for the time being until you release it properly?

Take that as a yes???

Last edited:
Hey Party, have you put this as "Fly rishing rod" on purpose for the time being until you release it properly?

Take that as a yes???
Came here to report this bug, I didn't notice it said rishing rod Seems like a simple typo, why would it be on purpose instead of just removing that option if it's not ready?
upload_2024-1-4_3-49-28.png

Ive been told on discord that this will replace Prime Fishing eventually so just guessing that this was the case? Do hope this gets updated eventually!

Break handler would be nice as well!

xom

Currently broken I think. Fresh account at Lumbridge getting an error saying We don't have: small fishing net. However the small fishing net is in my inventory

cuppa.drink(java);
I can't get the bot to fish at Draynor using the Small fishing net. Log just repeats:
15:45:32 [WARN ] [ Fishing] No spot in range, looking for farthest memorized spot
15:45:32 [WARN ] [ Fishing] Unable to path to farthest memorized position
15:45:32 [WARN ] [ Fishing] No spot in range, looking for farthest memorized spot
15:45:32 [WARN ] [ Fishing] Unable to path to farthest memorized position
15:45:33 [WARN ] [ Fishing] No spot in range, looking for farthest memorized spot
15:45:33 [WARN ] [ Fishing] Unable to path to farthest memorized position
15:45:33 [WARN ] [ Fishing] No spot in range, looking for farthest memorized spot
15:45:33 [WARN ] [ Fishing] Unable to path to farthest memorized position