Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

finallly it happened

so, i just got my 1st ban for 2 days (osrs)

funny thing is, i think i got banned cuz i recieved my final report or it re triggered my account reports (my theory)
wanna know how did i got it? i fucking bullied guy on sands, 55 nub with rune chain and addy scim, i took hes 4 spawn, he was angry and i could see he moved out the spot and looked at me (means reporting me) and i though to myself haha if this report gets me banned ill laugh, but the question is, this 2 day report? what does it mean? if i dont bot anymore i am safe? or when i get back to the account i transfer all shit ASAP? got 50m bank or so

about the botting
i used regal agility (very good bot) didnt give me single error, got 1-70 agil without any troubles (2 or 3 weeks ago or so) dont think this caused the ban
recently i used a lot apexcrabber PRO, it ran pretty poorly tbh, it got stuck multiple times, one time even for 2.5hrs, probably recieved some reports there, i used it a lot, i got 87 str with 1 def(60k+ xp/hr avg), i let it bot overnight, but it always stopped after 2hrs after i went to sleep, always some error or it gets stuck, this morning i woke up it almost died without food, i logged in with low hp and lost aggro, i think this is probably the case, + recently i used it a lot less, even few days i didnt bot at all, i started to use apex again yesterday, botted like 2h or 3h in day time, then turned it off, after few hrs i set it up for a night (thats where rune chain guy comes in)and it ran for like 2.5hrs (my trip without banking usually takes 2.5hrs) so it ran out of food, pots and stopped.

there is another thing. i just got ban now few mins ago, in total i got 2 accounts, i was in the middle creating 3rd, i was doing tut island and merching on my banned acc, then it lagged and i try to log in back and it says ur account is disabled, so my question is, thats just coincidence i got banned middle of creating 3rd account? or it actually might triggered it?

don't bot anymore on the acc with 2day ban if you value the account at all.

if you're still relatively new to botting odds are you creating accounts won't trigger any bans, assuming you don't use a shitty vpn. just either shit luck or you're doing some things wrong.

don't bot anymore on the acc with 2day ban if you value the account at all.

if you're still relatively new to botting odds are you creating accounts won't trigger any bans, assuming you don't use a shitty vpn. just either shit luck or you're doing some things wrong.

so its safe if i dont bot anymore? and no i dont use any vpn or other shit

what about other account? if i bot on them they doesnt affect my banned account?

I don't know for RS but before i was playing archeage, and creating multiple accs from single ip in a short time caused ban and blacklisting IP. (Never experienced with rs tho). Multiple failed attempts to log in (like more then 20 in an hour) - ip and all related accs ban. Using more than 10 different accs from a single ip - ip and accs ban. I guess in case of RS it might be just flags. Or might be not.

No.

Prime NMZ is literally the best bot for undetectability.

ye that makes sense, no1 can report you, actions bot makes are not really that detectable too, but ill wont bot anymore on this account, ill just play it safe

i am just worried about other accounts, i mean if i bot on them do they affect this account?

Superior All Knowing Person!
Tons of people have had quite extensive botting sessions with Prime NMZ, hence why it's ussualy what is being used as a "goto" example for not getting banned.
As i've mentioned many times before, it's not how long you bot, it's what you bot.

And if you want to keep that account, don't bot on it after your 2 day ban has expired.. the next one will be perma, without being able to appeal it.
Your other accounts shouldn't be affected, but there are "tin foil hat" measures you can take to add to the chances of not getting hit..
VPN / deleting your jagex cache after each ban, is something i've seen people recommend before./ creating accounts, do tutorial island on them.. and "park" them, and use them later on.

Either way, to me it just looks like a delayed ban from the agility bot, or just the fact that you used a shitty sand crab bot, in an area that is known to have a high bot population ;)

Tons of people have had quite extensive botting sessions with Prime NMZ, hence why it's ussualy what is being used as a "goto" example for not getting banned.
As i've mentioned many times before, it's not how long you bot, it's what you bot.

And if you want to keep that account, don't bot on it after your 2 day ban has expired.. the next one will be perma, without being able to appeal it.
Your other accounts shouldn't be affected, but there are "tin foil hat" measures you can take to add to the chances of not getting hit..
VPN / deleting your jagex cache after each ban, is something i've seen people recommend before./ creating accounts, do tutorial island on them.. and "park" them, and use them later on.

Either way, to me it just looks like a delayed ban from the agility bot, or just the fact that you used a shitty sand crab bot, in an area that is known to have a high bot population ;)

i am pretty sure its the crab thing, because ive seen people complaining about getting bans at sands past 2 days, i think jagex is watching that place now

and thanks for answers

I got banned after using this script on a 100% clean acc. The acc was created on a white IP-address (4G router) and the script was ran on a clean acc (cb lvl ~50, all stats worked on fully legit, 40 atk, 60 str, 60 mage, 40 range, ? hp).

I started the crab script and it ran for 2 hours and 47 minutes. I was going to take a screenshot, but I didn't want to start drama. But maybe it can help others. I ran the script for less than 3 hours and the account was perm banned for major macroing.

Be careful with this script.