Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fill me in!

Hello, RuneMate community. I'm fairly new to this botting community and was just curious to know if RuneMate's client has a high ban rate? I was previously using a different bot that could easily be detected, and now I just need a client that I can rely on!

As of now, Runemate has a really low ban rate. As long as you dont bot more than 10-15 hours a day, the chance of a ban are almost negligible.

Ive been botting a lot on rs3 for the past month and a half and I've managed to make good progress without a single ban. I would say this is the best bot around.

My account was 14 days old when I started botting, prolly botted about 24 days out of 30 watching my adventure log

I highly recommend against fishing on a new account, because apparently that's a very easy method to get banned.
I started an account yesterday, botted fishing for ~4 hours (which is not an extensive period of time), and was banned pretty quickly afterwards.

That was using Runemate only as well.

You can rely on runemate, guaranteed, i've only been training combat so i haven't used any bots for skilling yet but the mellee/range/mage is solid so far. Botting around 10 hours a day