Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fighter Mate Beta

v6p

Awesome script! If saving presets/settings could be implemented to suit different monsters would be greatly appreciated!

Using it to cannon at zeah Hill giants on a pure, seems to work amazingly well, no issues banking for more food. One problem I've encountered though is that when it runs out of cannonballs it picks the cannon up and does not go to the back to see if there's any more, which considering I've got it set so all it does is fill the cannon and move to the safespot means it then just stands there doing nothing until you fix it. This can be fixed by just having all your cannonballs on you so it doesn't run out but could you possibly look at making it so instead of picking the cannon up when out of balls it runs to the bank and gets the specified amount again and also replenishes other supplies? Cheers!

Keep getting stuck at Hill Giants near Varrock around 3-4 hours in. No idea why... I have disabled all plugins and made sure to have Brass key in inventory. Any help would be appreciated!
Settings.PNG Location.PNG

Hi, for some reason the bot won't loot anything.. I've checked that there aren't spaces in the loot list, all correct cases etc and I'm just not sure how to sort it. Worked perfectly fine on my first task and now I cannot get it to loot for the life of me, any suggestions please?

This is great, best free combat bot I've found, however there is 1 issue. When looting with "Only loot own drops", when there is already loot on the tile where your loot drops, it will keep trying to pick it up over and over. Would it be simple to just check for the chat message and abort the pickup? I guess there would be 4 variations of this, for male/female and normal/group irons. I can get screenshots of the other ones if you need them.
upload_2023-11-30_19-29-21.png

Another small issue I found is that even with "Wait for loot" enabled, it almost always attacks the next mob before looting. I'm at Hill giants for reference.

Hi, for some reason the bot won't loot anything.. I've checked that there aren't spaces in the loot list, all correct cases etc and I'm just not sure how to sort it. Worked perfectly fine on my first task and now I cannot get it to loot for the life of me, any suggestions please?
Gonna need screenshots of your settings probably. Also check your enabled plugins, maybe a ground loot plugin? I'm using the reccomended RuneLite profile Tutorial - Creating a RuneLite botting profile for an optimal RuneMate experience

Last edited:

v6p

Using it to cannon at zeah Hill giants on a pure, seems to work amazingly well, no issues banking for more food. One problem I've encountered though is that when it runs out of cannonballs it picks the cannon up and does not go to the back to see if there's any more, which considering I've got it set so all it does is fill the cannon and move to the safespot means it then just stands there doing nothing until you fix it. This can be fixed by just having all your cannonballs on you so it doesn't run out but could you possibly look at making it so instead of picking the cannon up when out of balls it runs to the bank and gets the specified amount again and also replenishes other supplies? Cheers!
Easy fix in the meantime is to just have like 10k+ balls on u to be safe haha

If looting stackable items e.g. Runes & Noted items could be fixed rather than hovering over them and not picking them up until they disappear would be greatly appreciated!

v6p

For some reason it loots Lobster pots while at Dagannoths without them in the loot list and even with the minimum loot value threshold set to 100k+ which wastes inv spaces and fills up your inv with shit

Also If looting stackable items e.g. Runes, Seeds & Noted items could be fixed rather than hovering over them and not picking them up until they disappear would be greatly appreciated!

Fucking dope bot otherwise!

While fighting vyrewatchs, it will just try to spam the spec wep of the flail, and not hit them, could we add a button to disable using specs?

v6p

Could you possibly implement the target area center to be separate from the custom safespot? If the safespot isn't within the specified radius of the target area center then it runs back and forth between the target area and the custom safespot in a loop. A lot of the time the safespot is by trapping the monster on a corner for example and this only works by setting the target area center to around the corner for the luring of the monster to work.

If I want the bot to pick up all ensouled heads regardless of the monster type, do I input " *Ensouled " or " Ensouled* "