Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fighter Mate Beta

Doesn't work in security stronghold. Can't disable some features. Can't stop bot when out of food? Alpha fighter was fine.

Doesn't work in security stronghold. Can't disable some features. Can't stop bot when out of food? Alpha fighter was fine.
Mind elaborating? What do you mean by 'Doesn't work in security stronghold'? It won't attack anything?
What features are you trying to disable?
I'll look at adding a toggle to stop when out of food and not banking.

Mind elaborating? What do you mean by 'Doesn't work in security stronghold'? It won't attack anything?
What features are you trying to disable?
I'll look at adding a toggle to stop when out of food and not banking.
It can't find a path to bank in SS so it doesn't work there. Maybe option to disable banking. And option to stop once food ran out and no banking selected. Don't mean to hate but alpha worked 100% for me, moved onto Hexis. But surely you can do better? :D

Would be beneficial to have an option to select only monsters with a certain level at something like experiments for example. The higher level mob hits like a bitch. Also, does this bot support crabs and run away/back when aggro is lost? I haven't tried

Cant get it to work. trying to fight Ogress Warriors with these settings:
upload_2023-11-8_10-26-25.png
It's just stuck on "Settings updated"