Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fight Caves Mate

BAServices
Tz-Tok-Jad-1-2024-01-30-05-49-368.png

Thanks again! You are a Legend!

Im having an issue where its not praying the right prayer properly and also ignoring blobs causing it to get hit with 7’s constantly then burning through supplies.

probably spent over 10 usd and over 10 jad attempts

Wasted like 4 attempts to start this due to it trying to spam getting food from bank.
I put 5 food items to test and it would overfill and still keep trying to get food.

Maybe it doesn't like pineapple pizza.

Edit: Definatly doesn't like Pineapple pizza. Cleared with just potatoes with cheese

Last edited:
Tried to start, couldnt get it to start praying. Ended up using 2 hours worth in only like 15-20mins trying to update the bot get it to run. Still having no luck, any thoughts?

Hey, sadly my RS crashed 12 seconds in while using this bot, Was wondering if i could get a refund for the first hour since i only used it for 12 seconds :(

Hey, sadly my RS crashed 12 seconds in while using this bot, Was wondering if i could get a refund for the first hour since i only used it for 12 seconds :(
Can you DM me the logs and a screenshot of the transaction please?

Is there a way to run this bot without prayer flicking? It seems soo botty with the tic flicking
Not currently but it is a planned future feature.

Used before last update and worked brilliantly, now it has just stopped using prayer potions once a sip has been taken from each vial.

Roc

It just stopped randomly at wave 53. Lost $1.00. Can you please refund @slashnhax

No idea what happened, a new chrome tab opened saying i was logged in and it stopped.

my first review on RM.
This bot works like magic - near perfect prayer flipping (i took like 1 sip?)

I'm 80 ish range and mid 70 def. Turned off all plugins on RL. Didn't do trial and just went for it.
First run 1hr and 5 minutes and got the cape.

The only times I got hit was when mage spawned right on me and meleed me, and a couple prayer flick fails.
Jad was easy AF, this bot did all the work.

Thanks man!

Hi, I'd like to request a refund. I spent $10 on this today after having an amazing experience with TOA mate. The trial went fine, but it almost feels like it intentionally stops before it encounters problems. The positioning and target priority leaves a LOT to be desired, and prayer flicking, while it works a lot of the time, just stops working randomly. It feels a lot like the issues God Wars Mate has.

This is so close to being really useful, I hope it gets some love.

uwu :3
Hi, I'd like to request a refund. I spent $10 on this today after having an amazing experience with TOA mate. The trial went fine, but it almost feels like it intentionally stops before it encounters problems. The positioning and target priority leaves a LOT to be desired, and prayer flicking, while it works a lot of the time, just stops working randomly. It feels a lot like the issues God Wars Mate has.

This is so close to being really useful, I hope it gets some love.

honestly you must have trash internet or something because i've used this many times and have never had any of the issues yall are complaining about. im not even on a maxed account and in mid gear. bot works fine

Attachments

• fc.png
    fc.png
    528.4 KB · Views: 5