Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fight Caves Mate

I started the bot twice and it crashed runemate and took $2 from the runemate wallet, got it working but had to reinstall runemate and runelite to get the third attempt to work. Anyway I can get that $2 refunded?

EDIT! @SlashnHax I have finally figured out what settings it likes, works smooth and is faultless when correct settings are applied.

If anyone needs help please ask.

Would really like refund a refund of $5 as it took 6 attempts to get it to work, and I was charged each time.

So 4 attempts so far, one got me to jad then tried to pray flick for the healers and killed me.

the rest it has either randomly stopped attacking blobs, clicking aimlessly. Or it’s just shit itself and stopped doing anything.

I have tried the overview settings and they don’t work, not even close to enough detail on what to use.

I’ve also had 4 attempts and it’s charged me for 5…

Think a refund for this isn’t much to ask. I’m having one last attempt now, I’ve baby sat this thing for hours now. Better off running it myself!

it could be amazing, needs some tweaking.

Last edited:
SlashnHax updated Fight Caves Mate with a new update entry:

Fight Caves Mate v1.4.12 Released!

Fight Caves Mate updated to v1.4.12.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I started the bot twice and it crashed runemate and took $2 from the runemate wallet, got it working but had to reinstall runemate and runelite to get the third attempt to work. Anyway I can get that $2 refunded?
Only just saw this, I'll send a DM.

EDIT! @SlashnHax I have finally figured out what settings it likes, works smooth and is faultless when correct settings are applied.

If anyone needs help please ask.

Would really like refund a refund of $5 as it took 6 attempts to get it to work, and I was charged each time.

So 4 attempts so far, one got me to jad then tried to pray flick for the healers and killed me.

the rest it has either randomly stopped attacking blobs, clicking aimlessly. Or it’s just shit itself and stopped doing anything.

I have tried the overview settings and they don’t work, not even close to enough detail on what to use.

I’ve also had 4 attempts and it’s charged me for 5…

Think a refund for this isn’t much to ask. I’m having one last attempt now, I’ve baby sat this thing for hours now. Better off running it myself!

it could be amazing, needs some tweaking.
Only just saw this (I don't have notifs for threads it seems, and I get notifications for a bunch of other things so they'd get snowed under anyway, a DM is the second best way to reach me) I'll send you a DM

The bot isn't working? It keeps trying to access bank and keeps running around.. also, took $1.00 from me when it wasn't running correctly..

The bot isn't working? It keeps trying to access bank and keeps running around.. also, took $1.00 from me when it wasn't running correctly..
If it's trying to bank it's likely something to do with your inventory/equipment settings. There's a trial version (first line in the overview) that you can use to get your settings right and give it a test run.
RuneMate handles all the transactions, the bot itself has no concept of taking credits. If you can please DM me the logs and a screenshot of the transaction (either here or discord), that would be appreciated and I can send a refund through :)

If it's trying to bank it's likely something to do with your inventory/equipment settings. There's a trial version (first line in the overview) that you can use to get your settings right and give it a test run.
RuneMate handles all the transactions, the bot itself has no concept of taking credits. If you can please DM me the logs and a screenshot of the transaction (either here or discord), that would be appreciated and I can send a refund through :)
I actually ran it same settings for like 20 fire capes.. dont know what changed.

ill try to reset my settings

I actually ran it same settings for like 20 fire capes.. dont know what changed.

ill try to reset my settings
Could have been some RL related issues the client was having maybe? Either way sounds a bit odd :/ If you send me the logs I might be able to narrow down the cause

Could have been some RL related issues the client was having maybe? Either way sounds a bit odd :/ If you send me the logs I might be able to narrow down the cause
how do i access my logs? I just tried it again, doesnt work still. It wont access the bank, i have to manually go to the bank and itll pull out the supplies then itll enter. But when its done, it doesnt bank anymore.. weird cos it worked for like 20 capes

https://i.gyazo.com/a355d1118de3e3a31a08d3b4b97fc47b.mp4

charged for trying to get it up and working..

Attachments

• fcape.png
    fcape.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
how do i access my logs? I just tried it again, doesnt work still. It wont access the bank, i have to manually go to the bank and itll pull out the supplies then itll enter. But when its done, it doesnt bank anymore.. weird cos it worked for like 20 capes

https://i.gyazo.com/a355d1118de3e3a31a08d3b4b97fc47b.mp4

charged for trying to get it up and working..
Looks similar to the issues caused by the RL update (gameobject visibility), which should be fixed now, have you restarted RuneMate (and killed any 'ghost' RMs) and RuneLite? I'll see if I can reproduce it and determine if it's a client or bot issue.
Since you're having issues with it, can you please use the Trial to see if the banking issue is resolved? RM takes a 30% cut so whenever I give a full refund, 30% of that comes out of my wallet, unless I only refund the 70%.
Edit: Refund sent :)

Last edited:
Looks similar to the issues caused by the RL update (gameobject visibility), which should be fixed now, have you restarted RuneMate (and killed any 'ghost' RMs) and RuneLite? I'll see if I can reproduce it and determine if it's a client or bot issue.
Since you're having issues with it, can you please use the Trial to see if the banking issue is resolved? RM takes a 30% cut so whenever I give a full refund, 30% of that comes out of my wallet, unless I only refund the 70%.
Edit: Refund sent :)
sorry, Shouldve just sent the 70% because i know bots can get messed up, il test on trail sever later! hopefully its fixed

I would like to request a refund, tried running it twice, but it just crashed instantly both times.

I would like to request a refund, tried running it twice, but it just crashed instantly both times.
Yeah, there's currently a bug related to settings, can you send me a screenshot of your transactions showing the 2 runs please?

Died a couple of times during attempts, it seems like it occasionally will stop switching prayers, causing blobs to hit 5-7dmg and thus causing it to eat a food item/drink a sara brew, going through food way earlier than necessary.

Any idea why it would stop pray switching between melee\magic etc?

edit: alright 4th time was the charm. although i did have issues with it not flicking prayers properly (even on the 4th time i almost died bc of it) i finally got a successful run.

thanks!

Last edited:
I've noticed that there's a slight chance that drinking a potion might cause a brief lag in the bot for about 20-30 seconds. It's interesting to note that this has actually happened to me twice within three attempts.

I used 5 credits trying out this bot, it attempted it a few times and reset itself in early waves. Also wont eat purple sweets because the quantity is invalid. the furthest it got was around wave 58 but that was only once.

Absolutely wonderful. One of the best ive ever used. Accidentally charged me a few bucks over if you can look into it :).