Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Farming Bot

I would love to see a farming bot. One that supports all patches (trees, allotments, herbs) + teleports. And when there is nothing to do that it will cut ivy or something. Can somebody may consider this? It would be really awesome:)

I was working on one but it's rather difficult to keep it well structured and to collect the required data.. haven't given up on it tho.

I understand it is one of the most difficult and advanced bots in Runescape, and you're already my hero for trying

I understand it is one of the most difficult and advanced bots in Runescape, and you're already my hero for trying

I believe to have collected all the required data for herbs, now all that's left is verifying it and then making the actual script. I can combine this with my scripts as I gotta wait for herbs to grow :D
I might have a working herb runner by tonight, can't promise anything tho

That's ok! And can you for example fish or fletch in the time youre waiting?
When the script is finished I will add things to do in the meantime yes, first I'm busy converting a farming api I found which is very useful

Keeping it well structured is more of a pain than getting the actual data on this one ;)
I've got the first bit down packed, but I honestly cbf walking around gathering the data and all that I could find on the web are some OSRS varps which don't seem to match RS3 :(