Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved FAILED TO BIND TO THE GAME CLIENT BECAUSE OF AN EXCEPTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
brings this up everytime i try and start a script bot. This is the log...

Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to bind bridge to the existing rmi registry.
at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.new(sj:239)
at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(sj:117)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:382)
at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(InstrumentationImpl.java:407)
Received command: _8
Received command: _10
Received command: _11

runemate not working on windows
i have same problem been looking for help and yes i already uninstalled java and rune mate and installed them again no luck

I'm also having the same error specifically with alpha agile. Does anyone know an alternative I can use for agile?

Community Manager
This thread has gone completely out of hand and no one is following the template. I am therefore closing this one.

If you're still having this issue and you want help, please use this template: Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and create a new thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.