Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException help me plzzzz

as you know this is happening alot, and would like help, i uninstalled java and runematerestarted reinstalled and nothing

bump

nope, ive talked to so many people in slack , disable firewall, disable antivirus, ive got no java installed, installed runemate and still nothing i even run as admin

im having the same problem. tried to reinstall multiple times, it runs as x32 both java and runemate. "Failed to bind to the game client because of a AgentInitializationException" everytime. It will open the OSRS client but it just can't bind it. Nobody found a reason why this happens? seems like there is alot of people with this problem.

EDIT: No firewall here

im having the same problem. tried to reinstall multiple times, it runs as x32 both java and runemate. "Failed to bind to the game client because of a AgentInitializationException" everytime. It will open the OSRS client but it just can't bind it. Nobody found a reason why this happens? seems like there is alot of people with this problem.

EDIT: No firewall here
same here been trying for fix this for weeks now

seems like jagex is getting rid of the bots once more. I dont like it, but i also do lol

I have runemate working on my laptop (it has been on my laptop for like 2 months) but it doesnt work on my desktop where i just installed it 2 days ago. maybe the agentinitiationexception has something to do with a wrong download file? this could be in the runemate file, the runescape client file or the java download maybe?