Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fabreze Motherlode Miner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Fabric Cleaner
Fabreze submitted a new resource:

Fabreze Motherlode Miner Lite - Who knew Motherlode Mining would be such a breeze

Plays Motherlode Miner, mines pay-dirt, deposits ores and even fixes the wheel when broken.

Requirements:
  • 30 Mining for lower level
  • 72 Mining for upper level

Features:
  • Functional UI with XPTracker
  • Stop Timer
  • "All" Default Bank Withdraw/Deposit mode support
  • Wheel repair
  • *Upper...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
This one starts bugging after 30min when it empties the sack. After emptying it collects the hammer to repair the wheel. When it goes back to the sack to empty, it finds nothing and then repeats the process with repairing the wheel.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
This one starts bugging after 30min when it empties the sack. After emptying it collects the hammer to repair the wheel. When it goes back to the sack to empty, it finds nothing and then repeats the process with repairing the wheel.
I'll take a look

I've attempted to use this several times. As soon as the inventory fills up the bot stops working. The message comes up that inventory is full, yet it stands there. I waited 2 minutes. Stopped bot, tried to start it again yet it did nothing. In fact, I tried starting the bot from the bank/deposit box and also nothing happened. I had to manually move myself there. Tried the opposite side. Inventory got full, yet the problem persisted

Attachments

• RuneScape 8-12 7-41-47.log
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
#1 Fabric Cleaner
I've attempted to use this several times. As soon as the inventory fills up the bot stops working. The message comes up that inventory is full, yet it stands there. I waited 2 minutes. Stopped bot, tried to start it again yet it did nothing. In fact, I tried starting the bot from the bank/deposit box and also nothing happened. I had to manually move myself there. Tried the opposite side. Inventory got full, yet the problem persisted
WebPath is down g, wait a little bit, nothing I can do right now as it’s a client-side issue:(

I’ll toss a refund in the mean-time though

Shiit I just realized this is the Lite version so you didn't actually lose any money hahaha, enjoy the free 12 cents I guess :p

Hahaha, thank you. I wasn't posting it to get a refund, just to let you know in case something was actually wrong. Tried it again, works fine! Thanks for the 12 pennies lol, I'll be sure to use it on your resources

I have problems with all motherlod bots... it mines few ores and then start to go bank and try to drop mined ores to bank... where this problems comes or how can i fix it?

#1 Fabric Cleaner
I have problems with all motherlod bots... it mines few ores and then start to go bank and try to drop mined ores to bank... where this problems comes or how can i fix it?
Record it and pm it to me please, this bot doesnt even have a method for dropping ore so I dont know how what you’re saying is even possible...

on lower north and south it just does nothing after it mines full inventory of pay-dirt

Fills up invent and sits there doing nothing. Have tested all areas, same as post above.

Just keeps crashing, is this bot no longer maintained? If so can it be removed from the bot store?

#1 Fabric Cleaner
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.