Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fabreze Motherlode Miner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just lost 3 hours worth of credits to a non working script stayed in the bank for 3hrs not doing a thing while i ran my errands

#1 Fabric Cleaner
just lost 3 hours worth of credits to a non working script stayed in the bank for 3hrs not doing a thing while i ran my errands
So what exactly is going on? I'm getting multiple reports of it just sitting at bank but nothings changed in the code in weeks?? Can you tell me what's happened exactly, did it get stuck right off the bat? What were your settings?

Also, issued refund!

shit don't work. started it up it would afk by the sack and fix the wheels. restarted the bot multiple times and now all it does is sit at bank . what am I doing wrong?. really don't want to keep restarting it and getting charged my hourly for a broken bot

#1 Fabric Cleaner
shit don't work. started it up it would afk by the sack and fix the wheels. restarted the bot multiple times and now all it does is sit at bank . what am I doing wrong?. really don't want to keep restarting it and getting charged my hourly for a broken bot
There is also a lite version which is exactly the same as the premium except it doesnt support upper levels, you can use that to mess around and fio without paying...

I’ll take a look.

Yea it's working fine for me so you must be doing something wrong, make sure if you are using the upper levels, that you actually have them unlocked....

Works great, haven't had any hiccups with this yet, only thing is.. that it Click through walls and such to Mine.. Being completely blind. Seems a bit Sketchyy

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Works great, haven't had any hiccups with this yet, only thing is.. that it Click through walls and such to Mine.. Being completely blind. Seems a bit Sketchyy
Doubt jagex looks at that, what's more important is that it doesn't get stuck!

Not currently working for me, the Lite version worked over the weekend, but i cant get the bot to start doing anything. the client's log says nothing.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Not currently working for me, the Lite version worked over the weekend, but i cant get the bot to start doing anything. the client's log says nothing.
Does the lite version still work for you if you try it now? Or are you saying that both dont work currently?

At the time i posted that message neither were working for me, i will try again here in a minute and update you on the results.

Edit:
Appears to be working now!

Actually, it got stuck when the inventory got full in the lower north
I manually ran it to go clean the ores and deposit, it walked for 1 click after that and stopped again. I cannot get it to continue moving even after restarting the bot. My only guess is that it may be something to do with the fallen rocks? I checked the bot log, it provided 0 useful information. It had about 4 lines logging successful movement.

Last edited:
#1 Fabric Cleaner
At the time i posted that message neither were working for me, i will try again here in a minute and update you on the results.

Edit:
Appears to be working now!

Actually, it got stuck when the inventory got full in the lower north
I manually ran it to go clean the ores and deposit, it walked for 1 click after that and stopped again. I cannot get it to continue moving even after restarting the bot. My only guess is that it may be something to do with the fallen rocks? I checked the bot log, it provided 0 useful information. It had about 4 lines logging successful movement.
Hmmm, howd it get stuck?

Hmmm, howd it get stuck?
Not sure
Here's all of my miner logs since i started using it
Also, since you may still be around the forms, i could screen share you through discord if you'd like.

Attachments

• Fabreze Motherlode Miner 9-25 19-38-01.log
    324 bytes · Views: 0
  • Fabreze Motherlode Miner Lite 9-21 3-53-24.log
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Fabreze Motherlode Miner Lite 9-21 11-22-07.log
    54.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Fabreze Motherlode Miner Lite 9-24 18-16-20.log
    388 bytes · Views: 0
  • Fabreze Motherlode Miner Lite 9-25 19-29-26.log
    329 bytes · Views: 0
  • Fabreze Motherlode Miner Lite 9-28 5-10-20.log