Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fabreze Minnow Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Fabric Cleaner
Yo Fabreze,

Great bot, working just fine. However, when i reach my 6h autolog, it doesn't log me back in to continue fishing even after setting the "Stop at: " to 24:00:00. Is this normal for your bot or am i doing something wrong?

Cheers
That's something on the client side end, it should log you back in automatically. If it doesn't that's likely a client issue

Bot worked perfectly since my last post, which was 2 days ago, until just now I received the message again. I started at the center of the platform and when the message occurred my character was standing at the top right corner facing north east. Maybe it had something to do with the update today?
I am also getting the same error "start bot on minnow platform" then it does nothing. I am standing right in front of the fishing spot. And I also am running the most current version

I'll look into it but please be patient, I've got lots of exams and projects hittin the fan especially nearing summer everything is getting super hectic. At the same time, I won't be able to release an update for a while as I began working on adding a break handler which still is not complete, and so have to finish implementing this before looking into the issue yall are facing :(.

As a result, I might take the bot off the store soon for maintenance so I can have time to fix it up but it really depends on how much work I can get done this week. I recommend you use other minnow fisher bots for the time being if this one isn't working for you!

No worries, thanks for your hard work man & good luck
That's something on the client side end, it should log you back in automatically. If it doesn't that's likely a client issue

I'll look into it but please be patient, I've got lots of exams and projects hittin the fan especially nearing summer everything is getting super hectic. At the same time, I won't be able to release an update for a while as I began working on adding a break handler which still is not complete, and so have to finish implementing this before looking into the issue yall are facing :(.

As a result, I might take the bot off the store soon for maintenance so I can have time to fix it up but it really depends on how much work I can get done this week. I recommend you use other minnow fisher bots for the time being if this one isn't working for you!

No worries, thanks for your hard work man & good luck

Where on the platform does it give you the error? Everywhere on the platform or just a certain area? Also are you sure you're using the most up to date Runemate Client?
Hey!
Was everywhere on the platform and at random times.
Started working fine for the last couple of days which was great, but now seems to stall anywhere on the platform after a couple of minutes.
*EDIT*
- Now seems to work OK. For some reason Runemate didn't want to apply the first update and I had to do it 3 times.

Last edited:
Excelente bot, lo he estado usando durante unas horas y todo funciona perfectamente, parece una persona real, ya que la demora que tiene es la misma que dura cuando haces clic, excelente, te felicito, amigo.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.