Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fabreze Minnow Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Fabric Cleaner
Interested in using this bot. Does it have a break handler?
It does not have a break handler, however, it does have a stop timer which can be used to stop the bot at whatever time you would like!

Looking into the constant clicking issue, might do a slight rework of the fishing mechanics in the next update.

When will you put in an anti ban? I've been using it for a couple hrs now & it hasn't done anything but fish.

Bot keeps stopping and prompting me to "Start bot on platform" even though it's already started on the platform and already even fished a few minnows.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Bot keeps stopping and prompting me to "Start bot on platform" even though it's already started on the platform and already even fished a few minnows.
Move to the center of the platform and restart the bot. Let me know if it still gives issues

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Tried that, it works for a while but then it happens again.
Mmm okay ill look into it, maybe they changed the coordinates or somethin. Does it happen at a certain area on the platform? Like near the edge maybe?

Seems to be working fine now today. When I booted up RuneMate it said it was downloading something missing, that might've been the issue.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Seems to be working fine now today. When I booted up RuneMate it said it was downloading something missing, that might've been the issue.
Ah okay glad it's working again, yea a patch was released due to some bugs from the last update so it was likely linked to that!

Ah okay glad it's working again, yea a patch was released due to some bugs from the last update so it was likely linked to that!
I seem to be having the same issue over the last few days. Worked fine for 8 hours straight before Friday, then over the weekend I seem to be getting the same issue. Swapped VPN to no VPN, tried the steps above, and seem to be getting the same. Keeps giving me the "Start bot on platform" error, then keeps running and idles until it logs out.
Might be worth looking in to again?

#1 Fabric Cleaner
I seem to be having the same issue over the last few days. Worked fine for 8 hours straight before Friday, then over the weekend I seem to be getting the same issue. Swapped VPN to no VPN, tried the steps above, and seem to be getting the same. Keeps giving me the "Start bot on platform" error, then keeps running and idles until it logs out.
Might be worth looking in to again?
Where on the platform does it give you the error? Everywhere on the platform or just a certain area? Also are you sure you're using the most up to date Runemate Client?

Yo Fabreze,

Great bot, working just fine. However, when i reach my 6h autolog, it doesn't log me back in to continue fishing even after setting the "Stop at: " to 24:00:00. Is this normal for your bot or am i doing something wrong?

Cheers

I am also getting the same error "start bot on minnow platform" then it does nothing. I am standing right in front of the fishing spot. And I also am running the most current version

Bot worked perfectly since my last post, which was 2 days ago, until just now I received the message again. I started at the center of the platform and when the message occurred my character was standing at the top right corner facing north east. Maybe it had something to do with the update today?

Status
Not open for further replies.