Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fabreze Cannoner[BETA] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
does this work at ice trolls? I do a lot of banking -- about 1 prayer potion duration to a full inventory of monkfish. About every 5-10 minutes. Needing to pray melee and eat for range damage and eat for prayer -- lots of moving parts. The bridges must be clicked to travel between (they're basically agility shortcuts).

How should i type the name of the monster so it works? It doesnt work for me, i wrote Moss giant (level-42).
Atm im getting the drops i want and everything else. Just looking for a simple answer for the above.

Later that day: i just finnished or to say it straight i was teleported to GE by ring of wealth and it had not web path back to the sewer where the moss giants are located. Can you make that possible?

Last edited:
hello! could i get some help? I just downloaded the bot onto rune mate, but it wont let me set a cannon location. when I pause the bot, then manually put down the cannon on area, and then play the bot again, it only fires 30 cannonballs without re-loading the cannon

Used it on my main which I never have botted on before in Zeah on the hill giants. Just got banned for 2 days. No one was around, empty spot as usual, and I had just stopped the script after about 2 hours of monitoring it closely to go to GE and get more cannonballs and I was force logged out

Seems to work well but when it gets 6 hour logged, the cannon stops spinning and it doesn't ever restart it again

#1 Fabric Cleaner
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.