Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fabreze Blast Furnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Fabric Cleaner
Fabreze submitted a new resource:

Fabreze Blast Furnace - Who knew Blast Furnace would be such a breeze

Uses Blast Furnace for around 30-250k smithing xp per hour! Start bot In Blast Furnace! Make sure you have at least 60 smithing as bot is not able to pay the fee, only the coin coffer is supported currently!

Requirements:
  • 60 Smithing
Features:

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the job on this and ur other bots! I used for addy bars and it worked great for the first 1k bars but after a while it started to skip depositing bars to the bank and just tried to withdraw coals.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Thank you for the job on this and ur other bots! I used for addy bars and it worked great for the first 1k bars but after a while it started to skip depositing bars to the bank and just tried to withdraw coals.
So it grabbed the bars from the dispenser though right? And then it just didn't deposit them and was trying to withdraw the coal with a full inventory?

I'm confused, does this run by operating all of the machinery or are you able to to the method where the dwarves run it for you? Very curious, bot looks like it has good reviews, you've clearly kept working on it and keep releasing updates. Get back to me and I'll give it a good run, get some proggies and potentially some bugs for you.

Very excited to potentially use this.

I'm confused, does this run by operating all of the machinery or are you able to to the method where the dwarves run it for you? Very curious, bot looks like it has good reviews, you've clearly kept working on it and keep releasing updates. Get back to me and I'll give it a good run, get some proggies and potentially some bugs for you.

Very excited to potentially use this.
It runs on the auto Blast Furnace worlds, not manual.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
^what he said, this bot will put coal/ores on the conveyor belt and pick up the completed set of bars, it wont operate any of the machinery so join a blast furnace world and let rip

Having a problem actually banking bars (addy). Not able to actually bank them as it continues to try to withdraw coal with the bars in intventory still. Other than that its working great.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.