Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug ezWineGrabber Pro

It crashes every time is start it, and i takes my credit without even doing shit, i lost about 30 cents i would like to get a refund asap. Although great bot, it should have a timer if bot closes or crashes it wont charge for your money.

The bot is broken atm. You can use the supporter version but have to restart the bot every 30 wines.

pro tip: please don't sell the wines at a very low price. It was selling 2900 a few days ago and now it wont sell at 2700.

You need to PM the author for that. I don't think he's that active anymore though. I've lost a few cents myself but oh well.

Im kinda new to botting also, what do you think the rates of me getting banned in member world is, when i do woodcutting in wc guild for 6-8h a day, and if they find out will they ban me instantly or wait for like 6 months

Im kinda new to botting also, what do you think the rates of me getting banned in member world is, when i do woodcutting in wc guild for 6-8h a day, and if they find out will they ban me instantly or wait for like 6 months
One thing for certain is Runemate is safer than the other bots but with botting you can't really say a definite rate on bans. Some gets banned after a while, some instantly and some gets away with it.

Avoid suicide botting and the use of sketchy bots then you can only hope for the best. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920L using Tapatalk

good, i just wanna know cuz im planning to buy 3 month member sub for summer, gonna stop botting soon on my main, hopefully i wont get banned after i have bought the memberhip

Been super busy lately, senior year and I've been dealing with exams.

I will check out these issues ASAP.

I need membership unfortunately because my bank is full... If anyone is willing to trade $3 runemate credit for some members credit please let me know!

Been super busy lately, senior year and I've been dealing with exams.

I will check out these issues ASAP.

I need membership unfortunately because my bank is full... If anyone is willing to trade $3 runemate credit for some members credit please let me know!
You can buy a twitch prime code at general market for $1! Good for 30 days.

You can buy a twitch prime code at general market for $1! Good for 30 days.

I saw! It also looks like the functionality of this bot might be affect by the most recent RS update, meaning it is likely a client issue and not an issue with the bot itself.

I saw! It also looks like the functionality of this bot might be affect by the most recent RS update, meaning it is likely a client issue and not an issue with the bot itself.
I just found something interesting. So on my first run on this bot, it ran for 4-5 hours but it got bugged after 40 wines which I'm assuming is around the half hour mark (I had to go and let the bot run). So I was kind of mad but oh well... On my second run which was recently it managed to get over 90 wines without being bugged while I was consistantly watching the bot so I was really surprised and questioned whether the first run was some kind of freak error, but suddenly a random event npc popped up and the bot just froze.

Even after the npc left the bot didn't start moving and was just frozen not doing anything. This is all hypothetical but I'm guessing during my first run a random npc popped up after the 40th wine and the bot froze, causing the account to idle and logged itself out. Runemate didn't stop working though and still charged me every hour, even though the account is logged out. Thoughts?

I just found something interesting. So on my first run on this bot, it ran for 4-5 hours but it got bugged after 40 wines which I'm assuming is around the half hour mark (I had to go and let the bot run). So I was kind of mad but oh well... On my second run which was recently it managed to get over 90 wines without being bugged while I was consistantly watching the bot so I was really surprised and questioned whether the first run was some kind of freak error, but suddenly a random event npc popped up and the bot just froze.

Even after the npc left the bot didn't start moving and was just frozen not doing anything. This is all hypothetical but I'm guessing during my first run a random npc popped up after the 40th wine and the bot froze, causing the account to idle and logged itself out. Runemate didn't stop working though and still charged me every hour, even though the account is logged out. Thoughts?

Interesting. If you wouldn't mind posting this bug report in the client section you might be able to get some better feedback. This bug was supposedly fixed by the client devs several months ago, but it would appear that is has cropped up again.

Do you get any sort of error report when this occurs?

Interesting. If you wouldn't mind posting this bug report in the client section you might be able to get some better feedback. This bug was supposedly fixed by the client devs several months ago, but it would appear that is has cropped up again.

Do you get any sort of error report when this occurs?
No error report at all. The other bots seem to work fine dismissing the random event npc though.

No error report at all. The other bots seem to work fine dismissing the random event npc though.

Managed to redo the bug. Bot stops working again when a random event npc pops up. Also running Apex Crabber and the bot has no problems in dismissing NPCs.

Edit: Sometimes when a random event npc pops up instead of getting stuck, it teles back to falador lol. Bot then runs back to wine place.

Last edited: