Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Every single account

I ran runemate on is banned lol. Usually they last a bit longer, has detection gotten better ?

Before i would only bot on accounts i paid cash for, this time I didn't. Could that be it ? idk wtf

Has anyone ever tried mouse recordings ? are those any safer than scripts ?

Is there anything i have to do after a ban ? change hwid or anything ?

Last edited:
Age of accounts? Have you had accounts banned previously on same IP Address? What bots exactly were you running? How long did you run these bots for? How many days a week did you run them for? Did you take breaks? Did you play legitly/chat with people when you weren't botting? F2P or Member?

Got banned one one account (karamja lobbies). Started a new one yesterday bottled for about an hour (maxiwoodcutter), moved location, did 2 quests, ranged a bit without bot, wood cut (bot)a for couple hours. Sold some things at Grand exchange. Logged out. Permanent ban. All from about 4 hours botting total on a new account while actually playing in between.

is there any easyish way to do that ? not that it even really matters at this point.

I think my problem was just using bonded accs ( not paid in cash ) and too many hrs .

empty
is there any easyish way to do that ? not that it even really matters at this point.

I think my problem was just using bonded accs ( not paid in cash ) and too many hrs .
If you look, act and do like a bot, chances are you will be banned (OBVIOUSLY)

Baby-sit ur bots, or if you're tryna make a farm, work on several bots at a time, and switch every few hours to other bots