Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Ever since todays update(rs3)

I havent been able to run scripts, any script that is, I've tried multiple and none will work. Is anyone else experiencing this too? I have honestly no idea why this is happening to me, people in chat says its just fine.

Oh and if this is the wrong sub, please move my thread to where it should be, I'm looking for answers or people who got the same issues!

I'm glad its not only me then, hopefully Cloud or Arbiter could post their thoughts on this, any scripter for that matter

@Cloud
@Arbiter

Equipment.getItems() is dead since the last RS update.it returns null when i try to get an equipment.i have to re-wear it to make it work.

First time i log in it returns null until i re-wear it.

->Login handler
->Lobby handler
->onLoop()
->Equipment.getItems("something").interact("something"); ->returns null

I pause the bot,i remove the "something" equipment and then i wear it.I resume the bot and it no longer returns null.

@Cloud
@Arbiter

Equipment.getItems() is dead since the last RS update.it returns null when i try to get an equipment.i have to re-wear it to make it work.

First time i log in it returns null until i re-wear it.

->Login handler
->Lobby handler
->onLoop()
->Equipment.getItems("something").interact("something"); ->returns null

I pause the bot,i remove the "something" equipment and then i wear it.I resume the bot and it no longer returns null.
Iirc the equipment isn't updated on the fly like the inventory is, the tab has to be open for it to update.
Also that last line should either throw a NPE or return true/false instead of returning null

Iirc the equipment isn't updated on the fly like the inventory is, the tab has to be open for it to update.
Also that last line should either throw a NPE or return true/false instead of returning null

Yeah,it returns NPE :)

The equipment tab is opened but the API can't find the equipment until i do what i mentioned above

Yeah,it returns NPE :)

The equipment tab is opened but the API can't find the equipment until i do what i mentioned above
Does the equipment tab in the Dev kit reinforce this?

As far as I'm concerned, it's a client bug, and I dunno how to fix it properly, but I'm interested in finding out more about it :p

Does the equipment tab in the Dev kit reinforce this?

As far as I'm concerned, it's a client bug, and I dunno how to fix it properly, but I'm interested in finding out more about it :p
I can find it in the dev toolkit,but:
Bounds: null
seems like that's the problem :)

Primate
What rs3 bot are you running if I may ask? I'll try and see if it works for me
Well, I'm not forcing you to pay me..

aHOLaPw.png

Getting this when I try to start Alpha Magic

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.alpha.api.util.SettingsManager.lambda$loadSettings$83(SettingsManager.java:87)
at com.alpha.api.util.SettingsManager$$Lambda$433/1236867924.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
at com.alpha.api.util.SettingsManager.loadSettings(SettingsManager.java:74)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_magic.ui.AlphaMagicGUI.<init>(AlphaMagicGUI.java:35)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_magic.AlphaMagic.lambda$init$137(AlphaMagic.java:11)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_magic.AlphaMagic$$Lambda$418/1014843718.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/505994169.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/1650790840.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1532409725.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)