Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Earn money for using your phone

Author of MaxiBots
Hey guys just thought i'd share an app i have on my phone that gives a nice little bonus for using your phone as you normally would. It's nothing major, i've earned like $30 in 9 months i think but free money is free money right? :p
The app will provide another lockscreen before your usual lock screen. All you do is swipe it and then unlock your phone as you normally would.

Slidejoy - A lockscreen that pays you

Java Warlord
How does this work? What is it that they are paying you for exactly? Are they collecting biostatistics about people swiping stuff? :p

Author of MaxiBots
How does this work? What is it that they are paying you for exactly? Are they collecting biostatistics about people swiping stuff? :p
The unlock screen they install has ads on it.

There are a number of similar apps but this is the one i stuck with. Some people like to stack multiple but i read sometimes it can stop some of them from working properly and then you don't end up getting credited.

Author of MaxiBots
or you can gold farm and make 2wice da profit by not moving a muscle
Or... you can use your phone as you normally would and have a nice little bonus at the end of the year that you wouldn't have had otherwise, while botting and making money off that too. One takes effort, the other does not. Your argument of not lifting a muscle is completely wrong. Just because you don't have to do anything while the bot is running doesn't mean you don't have to do nothing to earn the money. Unless you're telling me your farm is 100% automated, which i honestly wouldn't believe if you told me because i can guarantee you'll still be providing input to the system in some way.

Fire caper
f7aae6f19b3c45c198d0e7e6212705c4.png

Weird access requests though.

Java Warlord
Though i dont think its worth it imo, that one ad on the lockscreen would tilt the shit out of me

Fire caper
Though i dont think its worth it imo, that one ad on the lockscreen would tilt the shit out of me

Not to mention that it use's internet connection to load the ads every time you open the lock screen. It will drain your battery and you'll need to reload your phone more often. And this all will be seen on your electricity bill. Boom.