Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Duke Sucellus Mate

Primate
Really not the best mate bot. Died multiple times to just bad timing of duke gaze and not eating when below 60hp.
i disagree, something has to be off on your end

feel free to contact me with logs so i can help you sort things out

script just broke I think, got 462 KC with it, now it dies right after poisonging the Duke. It just stands there and takes high damage in the floor attacks.

Last edited:
script just broke I think, got 462 KC with it, now it dies right after poisonging the Duke. It just stands there and takes high damage in the floor attacks.
This happens to me aswell, restarted the bot a few times and still happens. Glad to see it isn't an issue on my end.

Happening for me as well during quest boss. Poisons boss and then stands southeast of boss in melee range doing nothing except eat.

Either teleports out immediately after going into the dungeon, or dies instantly after waking up duke. Tried two attempts. If I could get refunded that'd be awesome.

Willing to send both logs if you want.

Primate
Either teleports out immediately after going into the dungeon, or dies instantly after waking up duke. Tried two attempts. If I could get refunded that'd be awesome.

Willing to send both logs if you want.
Happening for me as well during quest boss. Poisons boss and then stands southeast of boss in melee range doing nothing except eat.
There's some client breakages from yesterday's OSRS update, I've informed Party and we're hoping to have it resolved ASAP

There's some client breakages from yesterday's OSRS update, I've informed Party and we're hoping to have it resolved ASAP

I got one of the credits, but I didn't get the second one. The first time it happen it died instantly and the bot automatically stopped. I assumed it was something I did wrong, so I disabled all runelite plugins and tried again. Resulting in .40 being used. I'm glad it's going to get fixed though, thank you for the update

itIMd0P.png

Primate
I got one of the credits, but I didn't get the second one. The first time it happen it died instantly and the bot automatically stopped. I assumed it was something I did wrong, so I disabled all runelite plugins and tried again. Resulting in .40 being used. I'm glad it's going to get fixed though, thank you for the update

itIMd0P.png
my bad, sent another 0.20

Primate
Hey defeat3d, do you plan on adding the awakened variant at some point? Just wondering whether i should wait or just try myself.
no plans

The issues should now be resolved after a runemate + runelite restart

Wouldnt mind seeing a death walk. I have extra rings. Died earlier 7 mins into the script with full torva and scythe. So got like 3 kills for 20 cents then it just shuts off.

It keeps teleporting me to Wiess when traversing to Ghorrock dungeon but then once i get to Weiss it just keeps using my house tele's over and over again, do i need runelite for this? i'm using legacy client

Primate
It keeps teleporting me to Wiess when traversing to Ghorrock dungeon but then once i get to Weiss it just keeps using my house tele's over and over again, do i need runelite for this? i'm using legacy client
not sure why it would be doing that, you may have more luck using runelite yeah

Does the credit still continue after death? Had a death on the second run, was wondering fi its gonna charge me another .20 just starting again.