Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Duke Sucellus Mate

why with all of these mates It breaks tele tab to home and just sits in my POH and does nothing
but if i bring it manually to the boss it will fight it? can anyone help

was working perfectly yesterday for me but got on today after the update and it doesnt move during the stomps just stands there. maybe something im doing wrong

works perfectly now.

Last edited:
Pretty solid. However it prioritizes getting the kill over eating. And if it gets out of cycle its almost like it doesnt know it and won't eat and cotinue off cycle until death. Its a good script but it needs to be babysat atm.

Primate
Pretty solid. However it prioritizes getting the kill over eating. And if it gets out of cycle its almost like it doesnt know it and won't eat and cotinue off cycle until death. Its a good script but it needs to be babysat atm.
This bot doesn't rely on any sort of cycle. The issues you're describing might be caused by latency/performance issues, or perhaps something broke in the client.

Gets out of cycle and will not go back to cycle. Once it's out of cycle it will die 100% of the time and not eat when 30hp. Sometimes it works, somtimes it doesnt, wouldn't run it if you don't want to babysit.