Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Downloading Navigation Data...

I'm new to using this client but whenever any bot finishes banking I get a prompt in the bottom of the client saying "Downloading navigation data... xxMB/GB". I've been having this issue for specifically times when the bot has finished a trip and goes to bank. I'm currently facing this issue at shamans and GWD. The download will happen permanently as it'll go up to as high as 2.2GB and then start going backwards into negative 1GB. Is there a problem on my end that can fix this or should I keep running the bots and hope the issue resolves itself eventually?

Attachments

• 123231123.png
    123231123.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 25
Try deleting your accounts from runemate, uninstalling everything on your pc from runemate, and then do fresh install and re add your accounts. (i just did this and my first trip to gwd worked fine).

EDIT: worked fine a couple times, and then stopped working again.

Last edited:
Bot Author
I'm new to using this client but whenever any bot finishes banking I get a prompt in the bottom of the client saying "Downloading navigation data... xxMB/GB". I've been having this issue for specifically times when the bot has finished a trip and goes to bank. I'm currently facing this issue at shamans and GWD. The download will happen permanently as it'll go up to as high as 2.2GB and then start going backwards into negative 1GB. Is there a problem on my end that can fix this or should I keep running the bots and hope the issue resolves itself eventually?

Go into the runemate settings on the program and scroll down until you find this, click on dowload and then reload your PC afterwards and retry.

upload_2023-11-28_14-39-26.png