Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS download link

Can someone provide me with the correct download link for rsos? all the download and installs ive found are false and the bot wont attach with the clients ive found.

is this for osrs? cause i think this is regluar install of rs.

the bot dosnt even detect that client that u linked.......

it's the download I've used for myself and many other people I've helped on here. Must be something else that's blocking it on your PC.

i just want to bot osrs but if thats not possible cause there is no download linkn then wdf. like the only install i found for osrs is the real osrs downlaod link that installs osrs and the bot dont attach to it so i guess i cant bot osrs.

i recently just reformatted this pc there should be nothing that blocks the client from being detected.

Afk
upload_2018-8-25_10-13-48.png

So, after installing OSRS, you'll need to start it by clicking the "Start OSRS Client" button. Upon doing that the client should pop up and start loading. Then your list should update and you should see a new colored box. Each new client you open creates a new box.
Installed clients will not show up, only open Runescape clients will.

I have download the bot and bothe the jagex launcher for osrs and the runelite launcher and it still won't let me lauch it. The buttons foe the launch options are not colored.

RuneMate Staff
Even after downloading the launch clients nothing is working.

Create your own thread in the support forum. Post your log files.

You can also try:

Make sure RuneLite is installed to its DEFAULT location. Not in your downloads folder. Not in a third party custom RuneLite client's location; the DEFAULT install location.
Disabling your firewall and anti-virus
Run RuneMate, RuneLite and Jagex Launcher as administrator