Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do ZMI [BETA] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot works amazing so far- just one thing which would make the xp/h increase alot is if we can get it too bank all items at the bank? if you preset it so that obviously the runepouch/pouches dont get banked?

it's using deposit-all for me? do you have your bank-filler on?

one thing i've noticed is, when emptying pouches itll empty 2, click alter, then click alter again then get out the 3rd pouch then use on alter.

I've ran this bot for 6 hours so far and I noticed this as well, it does it legit every single lap

Last edited:
Everything is working fine except it's taking a long time to withdraw pure essence when banking. It seems to spam click the deposit-all button for 20 seconds or so each time. I already removed the placeholders for my pouches and put in bank fillers. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Got permanently banned for using this bot, ~1 hour every day for 3 days :) No anti ban functions, bot does not support all 4 pouches at once, after few runs gets stucked at altar, clicks randomly on runes in inventory continiously. Does not solve randoms.
In general acts like a bot and get banned like a bot.

Got permanently banned for using this bot, ~1 hour every day for 3 days :) No anti ban functions, bot does not support all 4 pouches at once, after few runs gets stucked at altar, clicks randomly on runes in inventory continiously. Does not solve randoms.
In general acts like a bot and get banned like a bot.
Random event solving is done by the client, not individual bots. Runecrafting is dangerous, sorry for your loss.

Bot works amazing so far- just one thing which would make the xp/h increase alot is if we can get it too bank all items at the bank? if you preset it so that obviously the runepouch/pouches dont get banked?

it already does this. take out all essence pouches you plan on using and rune pouch, setup bank fillers and it will click the deposit all button. depositing everything that isn't the pouches and stamina potions(3) or lower

Code:
00:01:02 INFO    [WalkToAltar] Walking to Altar
00:01:03 INFO    [WalkToAltar] Walking to Altar
00:01:05 INFO    [CraftRunes] Crafting runes
00:01:09 INFO    [EmptyPouch] Emptying large  pouch
00:01:10 INFO    [EmptyPouch] Emptying small  pouch
00:01:11 INFO    [CraftRunes] Crafting runes
00:01:14 INFO    empty med pouch
00:01:14 INFO    <6 ess
00:01:15 INFO    [CraftRunes] Crafting runes
00:01:15 INFO    empty med pouch
00:01:15 INFO    <6 ess
00:01:15 INFO    [EmptyPouch] Emptying medium  pouch
00:01:17 INFO    [CraftRunes] Crafting runes
00:01:20 INFO    [WalkToBank] Teleport to Ourania
00:01:30 INFO    [WalkToBank] Walking to Ladder
00:01:31 INFO    [WalkToBank] Walking to Ladder
00:01:31 INFO    [WalkToBank] Walking to Ladder

I saw other people post about it, but no one inserted their logs, so here is mine. It crafts all essence, empties large and small pouch, crafts essence. waits a second, tries to craft essence again THEN empties medium pouch, then crafts again.

Worked pretty well over the last hour. Would be nice if it found the ladder and clicked it faster, same with the bank.. Would also be nice if it would turn the camera every so often for antiban. Thanks so far for the rc xp! avg about 20k/hr with large pouch at 60 rc

jgs

Why does it right click to put away runes when banking? No real person would do this. #banrate @Zinl

Also would fix what someone pointed out earlier that is empties 2 rune pouches then clicks alter then click again before getting next rune pouch. That pattern is not normal and happens every time. It is obv affecting ban rates.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.