Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Do Runescape offences expire?

So i got banned (for 2 days) on my account which i botted alot but also was doing quests (111 quest points). If i get cought again i will be perma banned. My offences meter is green but at half way ... so my question is do it ever goes back? Can i wait like half year and get 2 day ban again?

No it won't. The offence meter will be half green, I had the same with an account a few years ago, and the offencemeter is still on the half green

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It should list the expiration time & date. All of mine on OSRS have been 1 year. Getting another offence before that year is up has ended in perm.

No it won't. The offence meter will be half green, I had the same with an account a few years ago, and the offencemeter is still on the half green

Weird cause on my main I had a 48 hour ban for botting and then the green bar was full. 3 months later the ban meter is all the way down.

my old main had had a 2 day ban for 2years on the record. Mutes will expire though, as he was muted like 7 years ago and it went back down a while later

Lets say you got a temp ban 2 days ban after your expire date that is 1 year that offence expires and you can bot on your account again and get another temp ban 2 days its won't be perm banned you just need to wait one year till your offence expires.

Lets say you got a temp ban 2 days ban after your expire date that is 1 year that offence expires and you can bot on your account again and get another temp ban 2 days its won't be perm banned you just need to wait one year till your offence expires.

Well never knew that I thought the offences for botting never expires

Runemate Credits Guru
I dont get this ive been perm banned one the same account more than once it always get unbanned after three years

You are looking at a thread from 2016. This is dead and long gone... Look towards the future! lol

In 2021, if you get a temp ban that will expire in a years time if you don't get any other offences on the same account, if you do after the temp ban it will be a perm ban.

Anyways, please look for more current topics. This thread is nearly 6 years old.

Much love
O.G

You are looking at a thread from 2016. This is dead and long gone... Look towards the future! lol

In 2021, if you get a temp ban that will expire in a years time if you don't get any other offences on the same account, if you do after the temp ban it will be a perm ban.

Anyways, please look for more current topics. This thread is nearly 6 years old.

Much love
O.G
even though im super late i didnt realize it was a old post originally or that someone even responded to it lol, but all i was saying was the perm bans arent so "perm" . They used to get quashed which is essentially the perm banned being removed, ive been perm banned on 1 account multiple times. that's all i was saying lol but that may not be the case anymore who knows. this was true as of 2022 but that was before the whole streamer's ban fiasco so who knows how that affects anything