Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Blast Furnace Pump [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
java.rmi.RemoteException: The uid of null was null so 0 couldn't be assigned to ep.j
at aux.IIIiIiiiiii.set_int32(bo:727)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

This bot used to work fine, but now it autotypes to stay logged in???
It keeps typing "../" in chat.
Extremely bot-like!
Why did you add this?

currently pumping my way to 99 strength its so many crasher atm u lose alot of money too this script because of them is there anyway you could add yourown coke features so you can start your own world

currently pumping my way to 99 strength its so many crasher atm u lose alot of money too this script because of them is there anyway you could add yourown coke features so you can start your own world

This would probably skyrocket the banrates

is bot broken it will log in n pass interface screen but wont get on pump anymore and camera doesnt spin after xmas update

I fixed mine after that Xmas update close runescape n tune mate n re log in n it works again

Does it log you back in at all? literally sat on the DC screen for idk how long before I had to manually click "ok" and it went back to work. feel robbed lol

bots officalliy down now due to update when you start it it says runescape has been updated this bot my not run correctly...etc

This author is pretty pathetic. No reply to the forums or private messages. Time to find someone else to support :\

I am also having issues with the script not clicking the pump. I bought it 20 minutes ago and am also already being charged for $0.24?

I am also having issues with the script not clicking the pump. I bought it 20 minutes ago and am also already being charged for $0.24?

Don't worry, he just told me I'm being stupid and how his bot is pretty much "perfect" and won't cause issues.

Bot crashed a few times and then stopped clicking the pump at all.
I have been using your bot for months without problems.
I lost about 50 cents, can you fix it and possibly refund me?

I'm currently 95 strength, all pumped since level 30 using this bot, worked great.
I would like an exp/hr display on the GUI though.

Status
Not open for further replies.