Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do any of you botters report other bots?

I know this is a controversial topic, but I am curious whether some of you do. Personally, I only report looter bots, as they suck and I don't believe they should be a thing. These bots take a pker's rightful loot, take their arrows mid-fight, and disturb fights in general.

I've been called a god before.
I don't. That is just wrong...

Its like stabbing a friend.

Its wrong. Don't do it.

Never reporting other bots since i'm scared to get seen by mods and get banned

same to me, maybe the devs look on the Account that reported the Bot and so they could catch you ;)
Also it is not a good idea to Report other bots if they are botting the same Thing like you are doing.

If they are stealing my kills then maybe. Other than that it's fine, unless I feel lonely and hes not talking.

i do the same thing fuck those guys but reporting botters like us is kinda of hypocritical. i dont think anyone is that retarded on this side of the web but who knows nowa days

i do the same thing fuck those guys but reporting botters like us is kinda of hypocritical. i dont think anyone is that retarded on this side of the web but who knows nowa days
I would never report another botter (except the ones that harass legitimate players, of course).

The Noob
The only time I report a bot, is when they PM me randomly. Aside from that, I don't. I don't know how Jagex learns about our bots, but the way I see it is if I report someone who may be using the same bot as me, it just puts my account at a higher risk of being banned.

Why would you do that? Reporting one won't get a bot banned immediately anyway so what's the point

feeling like you done something even if it has no immediate result :(

The only time I report a bot, is when they PM me randomly. Aside from that, I don't. I don't know how Jagex learns about our bots, but the way I see it is if I report someone who may be using the same bot as me, it just puts my account at a higher risk of being banned.

Well look at what a game developer needs to increase his chance of being accepted.

"While some employers require a bachelor's degree in video game design or computer science, a high school diploma is the minimum requirement. You may need to have experience working in computer science, programming, or art."

Maybe they want you to bot, for a while spend money on their treasure hunter keys, membership then when time suits them, they ban you.

Last edited:
I have a question about this, If you get reported enough. A Mod comes directly to your character correct? and he decides if you're botting or not? Or how does the banning work?

Superior All Knowing Person!
"as they are suck"

1be195bb7ffeede1cdf17da23d805b2f.png