Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do AIO Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i can suggest is trying to recreate my circumstances, mining in Mining Guild for Orichalcum. The "Rockertunities" box is ticked, the "High stamina" box is not. But the bot will not mine rockertunities.
There is no correlation between high stamina and rockertuinites. I ran it with only rockertunities and it worked fine.

I'm ming Orichalcite ore in the Mining Guild and banking at Falador. The bot does great mining and keeping up stamina, but once my ore box and inventory are filled the bot tries to use home teleport and repeatedly click it before the spell is complete. I have the default animation if that makes a difference.

I'm ming Orichalcite ore in the Mining Guild and banking at Falador. The bot does great mining and keeping up stamina, but once my ore box and inventory are filled the bot tries to use home teleport and repeatedly click it before the spell is complete. I have the default animation if that makes a difference.

Do you have quick teleport enabled? If so disabling it should fix it.

Hey will you be adding Phasmatite ore? thanks
I have temporarily disabled phasmatite due to a bug. I do plan on adding it back sometime this week.

Pathing back and towards Drakolith seems to be broken.
00:00:15 INFO cannot generate path
00:00:15 INFO DrakolithKaramja

Not sure if its broken for any other ores as well.

Pathing back and towards Drakolith seems to be broken.

Not sure if its broken for any other ores as well.
This issue seems to occur if you don't have Karamja lodestone unlocked. Unlocking it will fix the problem.

This issue seems to occur if you don't have Karamja lodestone unlocked. Unlocking it will fix the problem.

Thats strange, I definitely have the lodestone unlocked and the path was working in the past.

Thats strange, I definitely have the lodestone unlocked and the path was working in the past.
That's weird since I just tested it with account that has lodestone unlocked and it works fine. Maybe the position you are trying to generate it from is preventing it from generating?

That's weird since I just tested it with account that has lodestone unlocked and it works fine. Maybe the position you are trying to generate it from is preventing it from generating?

Absolutely bizarre. Restarting the client addressed the issue, and it wasn't like there was a client update or anything. I guess I'll have to take my loss.

Working pretty well for me this bot. I'd give it 8/10. Some feedback: It's not picking up on seren spirits at all. I'm mining Light Animica at Lletya. Also while there it occasionally (about 3 or 4 times a trip) clicks on a tree and chops that instead. Lastly, I had a weird one off incident yesterday. It just randomly stopped. Would just idle until it logged out, then would log back in again... was stood at the mining site the whole time, but wouldn't click on anything. the status was "high performance mining". It did this for about 2 hours until I noticed. Tried pausing and resuming but didn't work. Had to restart the script. Hasn't done that before or since.

Working pretty well for me this bot. I'd give it 8/10. Some feedback: It's not picking up on seren spirits at all. I'm mining Light Animica at Lletya. Also while there it occasionally (about 3 or 4 times a trip) clicks on a tree and chops that instead. Lastly, I had a weird one off incident yesterday. It just randomly stopped. Would just idle until it logged out, then would log back in again... was stood at the mining site the whole time, but wouldn't click on anything. the status was "high performance mining". It did this for about 2 hours until I noticed. Tried pausing and resuming but didn't work. Had to restart the script. Hasn't done that before or since.

I cannot do much about missclicking the tree, have no idea what causedd the bot to "spaz" out but I will be looking into both of the.
For Seren spirits I'll check what's wrong and fix it.

Edit: Should be fixed in 1.1.2

Last edited:
Does this bot support the gem rocks in shilo? Wanted to know but didn't wanna start the bot for nothing ;)

Add - Priff/Common/Uncommon/Rare gem rock. Gembag,upgraded gembag. Summoning familliars/recharge summoning points. Rockertunities delay 1-30sec (user configurable). Breaks ?
upload_2019-1-18_17-45-43.png :(

Last edited:
I have ran the bought for around 10 hours now and it works great, but I do occasionally have an issue with it just stopping. It will just stop mining and I will afk log out and the bot will log me back in and just sit there. I have to stop the bot then restart it to work. Over the course of 10 hours it has happened 5 times.

I have ran the bought for around 10 hours now and it works great, but I do occasionally have an issue with it just stopping. It will just stop mining and I will afk log out and the bot will log me back in and just sit there. I have to stop the bot then restart it to work. Over the course of 10 hours it has happened 5 times.
Could you please provide logs?

Add - Priff/Common/Uncommon/Rare gem rock. Gembag,upgraded gembag. Summoning familliars/recharge summoning points. Rockertunities delay 1-30sec (user configurable). Breaks ?
View attachment 7504 :(

Seren spirit fix is coming in 1.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.