Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Serene submitted a new resource:

Divine NMZ Lite - You couldn't dream for more exp!

Dream Away to Unlimited EXP
RXjPzOA.png

Premium Features:
- All Bosses Supported
- Available Boss detection
- Rockcaking
- Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
- Overloads
- Absorptions
- Prayer Potions w/ banking
- Dream & Potion purchasing
- Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
- Special attacks with over 35 supported weapons; variant detection
- Intelligent potion detection
- All rumble...​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gets error when trying to drink absorbtion potion on 990, i would suggest seting absorption potion drinking till 100-200, since to use out 1k takes a lot time and players might decide to leave sooner...

Also gets error when there no more absorption potion even if there still alot of potion points left

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gets error when trying to drink absorbtion potion on 990, i would suggest seting absorption potion drinking till 100-200, since to use out 1k takes a lot time and players might decide to leave sooner...

Also gets error when there no more absorption potion even if there still alot of potion points left

Requested a bot update a few hours ago that fixes those problems. Also fixes the problem with rock-caking. When v0.0.3 comes out you shouldn't have that problem but until then you won't really be able to use this :(

this bot does not support guthans training :(

also drinking ovls must be coded by att/str/defence levels, not hp :p unless it only supports dh training

Client Developer

also drinking ovls must be coded by att/str/defence levels, not hp :p unless it only supports dh training

Both should work fine to be honest. If the bot is working as intended and you set it up correctly (from 1HP), it should be the same regardless of how the need to use a new overload is calculated (if this is coded how I think it is).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Try it now, should be working fine.

Basically what party said. Ovls potting relies on hp for a successful pot, but if you're using absorbs and ovl'ing to 1hp (which should bc it will let you last a lot longer than if you weren't), it can be coded to hp. If you weren't ovl'ing down to 1hp then yeah it would be coded based on combat stats but it should still work either way. When the interface is done, i'll add guthan training as an option (y)

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Will add spec weps to the future updates!

waiting on guthans update :)

I've never done guthans NMZ. What exactly is needed for that? A random click every 15-20mins to stay in game?

Will add spec weps to the future updates!

I've never done guthans NMZ. What exactly is needed for that? A random click every 15-20mins to stay in game?

you don't need random clicking every 15-20mins because you're drinking ovls. guthans nmz method should be done like this.
ovls drinking based on att level, straight after 1 dose ovl you drink 1 dose absorption. after drinking pots you must click att on npc because sometimes it gets bugged on spining from one target to another. and i think thats it. guthan method works only in normal mode. because hard mode will kill you easily. hope i said everything

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pushing an update soon that incorporates prayer pots and combat prayers. Specs should be soon as well.

bot fails to flick rapid heal prayer, by this reason bot emptyies prayer points and stop... cannot be left without attention for a long period of time.

Client Developer
bot fails to flick rapid heal prayer, by this reason bot emptyies prayer points and stop... cannot be left without attention for a long period of time.

Set to NON-resizable mode. Confirm whether this works so I can report it.

Set to NON-resizable mode. Confirm whether this works so I can report it.

I'm always using bots on NON-resizable mode. Rapid heal flicking works just sometimes it bugs up... I think solution to this problem could be some failsafe integration or something like that.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm always using bots on NON-resizable mode. Rapid heal flicking works just sometimes it bugs up... I think solution to this problem could be some failsafe integration or something like that.

Do you mean it activates and fails to disable or doesn't activate it at all? There is a failsafe right now that will deactivate it if it is activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.