Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got 99 in all combats in about a week no bans or issues one thing I will say needs work is the avoid corners it will sometimes go back to a corner by default but otherwise good bot

hello serene.
I would like to ask a refund.
i run ur bot overnight to come back and sie broke at the overload keg.
Made a screenshot from the log.
but to make it even worse it take all of my credits says i runned for over 105 hours WTF
i would never run a bot so long! i added a screenshot.
please reach out to me.
jJ8LTbg

WpfSWHk

ChXmCMg

hello serene.
but to make it even worse it take all of my credits says i runned for over 105 hours WTF
please reach out to me.
fddd21.PNG ff3.PNG

Attachments

• ob1.PNG
    ob1.PNG
    76.9 KB · Views: 3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hello serene.
please reach out to me.
jJ8LTbg

WpfSWHk

ChXmCMg

hello serene.
please reach out to me.
View attachment 11534 View attachment 11535

There's a refund guide in the overview.
Can you follow that for me? You can post it here, or PM it to me.
Also, I don't handle if/when you get charged. It looks like the bot only ran for 8 hours, not 105.
If you were charged for 105 but only ran for 8, can you add a mod to our PM? This shouldn't be possible since you're only charged at the start of every hour (and restarts).

Good script but i ran into one issue: im trying to use blowpipe with absortion potions, when it specs it during power surge it obviously heals me and it wont rock down back to 1 which results into running out of absortion rather quick.

bot broke down cuz of update i think

@Serene wold it be possible to add dragon thrown axe for support in the special attack option? These are the best spec weapon for training range with power surge as you can shoot one every single tick while the surge is up, adding a lot of additional XP

It's not drinking overloads, the issue is because the logic is backwards. It should not rockcake before using Overload, it should overload, then rockcake. It's rock caking to 50 hp, so there's not enough HP for the Overload. Then it's using rapid heal so it never gains the +1hp it needs to drink the Overload.

Just gets stuck in a loop when I select Witch's house, toggling it on and off, never starting the dream

upload_2023-7-16_23-21-11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.